In the end, the landlord explained honestly: "Then you've been gone for half a year, I think it's been empty, so I'll..."

    He Kangyang sneered: "Did I not pay the rent? Let them get out immediately."

    The landlord hesitated: "This, this..."

    "I'm afraid it won't work. I charged them a year's rent."

.Unknowingly, He Kangyang had already walked to the first floor, and he glanced at the car again in the corner of his light. He Kangyang's tone was not so strong: "Forget it, since they moved in, what about my things? You lost it?"

    The landlord said quickly: "No no no, how can I do such an immoral thing, in my other apartment, I put it well, if you come back to live, you can stay there, and I will refund you one-third of the rent. One how."

    He Kangyang said perfunctorily: "Then you post that apartment on my WeChat later, I have something else to do."

    He Kangyang hung up the phone and got back into the car.

    He opened the storage box, took out a box of chewing gum, threw two into his mouth, put his hands on the steering wheel, and looked in the rearview mirror, where the shadow of the car was being reflected.

    "clatter."

.The handbrake was put down, and He Kangyang drove out with a very skilled driving technique to another place.

    The car always followed him at an unhurried speed, and He Kangyang was completely unaffected by him and drove as he wanted.

    Soon, he stopped at a gate called Huangsha Cemetery. After finding a suitable place to park, he took out the car key, locked the car, and went straight in.

    This place is relatively remote, and the cemetery administrators are also loose. He Kangyang does not need to sign and register, just go in directly.

    He Kangyang went in with a bunch of flowers, and he had already bought the flowers on the way.

    There was no trace of anyone coming in front of the tombstone. He lowered his eyes and gently brushed off the dust with his hands.

    Then, put the flower in front of the tombstone, stand still, and look deeply at the photo of the two people on the tombstone.

    "Mom and Dad, I'm here to see you."
."I'm sorry, I haven't seen you for half a year."

    He Kangyang sat down slowly, folded his leg, placed it next to the upper of the other leg, put his hand on the standing knee, and looked light.

    He spoke slowly of the recent events, all he knew.

    When it came to the murderer who broke his family apart, He Kangyang paused and said slowly, "I already know what happened back then."

    "But I seem to admit one thing wrong. There is one person in the Shi family who is innocent." He Kangyang said this, his tone lowered, "I chose not to retaliate against him, Mom and Dad, can you understand me?"

    He stopped when he finished speaking, and the surroundings were quiet except for the sound of his breathing.

    He Kangyang smiled and said, "Anyway, we should take revenge on the person who deserves revenge, right?"

.I don't know how long he sat in silence, He Kangyang finally stood up and patted the dust on his pants.

    "I will take revenge for you, and return all my share to the Shi family." He Kangyang looked at the distant and vague starlight, and said softly, "Then can you bless me?"