End?

(Play song if you want. This is short.)

I felt extreme pain in my back. I looked to my side and my wings slowly started to go to dust. Tomura was floating some how and let me go.

I smirked knowing something he doesn't as I fell quickly to the ground. With no wings to catch me.

Dekus POV

What the hell did she just do? Why is she here? I watched as she flew up into the sky.

I had to look away for a moment because of a nomu. I am now on the ground with a nomu on my back crushing me. I looked back up and she was falling. Her wings seemed to be getting smaller.

I tried to get up but I couldn't and Stain and that Silver guy are running away. I looked back and she hit the ground.

"Y/n!"I yelled.

I shoved the thing off me and ran over to her. I got over to her and picked her up and into my lap. Blood mixed with glowing purple ran out her mouth. There was metal all on the ground underneath her from her back. I shook her.

"Y/n! Y/n oh please wake up! Y/n"

Aizawa and Momo ran over.

"Deku give her to me and Momo will take her to the hospital. Everyone else needs you in this fight." I slowly handed her body over.

"Yes sir." I got up and went to help everyone.

Later at the hospital. Still Deku POV

I ran through the halls looking for Aizawa. When I found him he was with Mic. I ran over to them.

"Aizawa how is she?" Him and Mic didn't say anything. Mic just held his hand.

"Aizawa? Mic what happened." I asked again.

Aizawa looked up to me and just shook his head. My breath caught in my throat. I fell to the floor with my hands in my hair.

No she can't be dead. We also lost the fight. This is the worse day of my life.

4 weeks later Deku POV

Today is her funeral. Almost everyone for class is here. Even Ochaco but she's doing her best to comfort me.

I can't believe I failed her.

??? POV

We stood off to the side of the cemetery watching from the trees. The funeral is long over but some people stayed longer. I coughed into my hoodie sleeve.

"Come you got to see them. We need to get you back to the hospital before your surgery." I nodded and let the tall man pick me up.