Good ending to a bad day.

Today me and Mic and Aizawa are working on flying. I wasn't doing so well. I kept falling.

"Try again!"

"Aizawa I can't!"

"Come on!"

I was standing on the gym building. We are working on gliding first.

"Hawks is on a mission he can't come right now so come on."

"Uh."

I looked off the edge and sighed.

"You know they still hurt so maybe I should you know not."

"Y/n L/n!"

"Ok ok."

I spread my wings out and stepped off. I flapped my wings but they were not in sink. I glided a little but I landed on my face. I have been doing this all day and I still haven't made progress. I pushed up from the dirt. My face is covered in dirt. I spit some dirt out my mouth as blood dripped from my nose. I picked my wings up a little as frustrated tears fell down my face. Mic and Aizawa  came over once they heard my sobs. They helped me up. We all sat on the ground. Mic hugging me as Aizawa wiped off my face.

"I can't do anything."

"No sweetheart you can do it you just need some more time."

"But Mic I."

"Shh. Just take a deep breath and calm down."

When my face was clean Aizawa hugged me and now we are sitting on the ground in a group hug.    But we were soon interrupted by some foot steps in the grass. They turned to see who it was and they got quite.

"Mic Aizawa I would like to speak with you and my daughter."

Mother?

Now we are in a teachers lounge. With my parents but they had one little detail new about them that I already new about.

"So we want our daughter back."

"Excuse me!"

"Y/n."

"Sorry Aizawa."

"You disowned her you can't just get her back."

"Yes we can I have the paperwork. All she has to do is sign."

My mother pushed the papers to me. I looked at them and then up at my parents. I stood and swiped the papers off the table. I slammed both hands on the table.

"How dare you! You just want me back because I have a quirk! You even replaced me after I left! What's his name and quirk huh?!"

"Y/n that's your brother stop."

"Oh yeah he has dad's quirk?! I bet he does and he's a spoiled brat! I bet you haven't even touched him!"

"Y/n sit down."

"No this is bull shit!"

"Y/n how about you go wait outside."

"Fine."

I walked out the room and then out the school. I watched as people passed as I sat on the steps.

45 minutes later.

I was about to just leave when I heard the school doors open. I watched as my mother and dad holding my new little brother passed me with a scowl. I watched them walk down the stairs and down the sidewalk. I turned around to Mic and Aizawa.

"What did you do?"

"I told them the truth."

"Witch is?"

"They can't because well Shota?"

I looked at Aizawa and he sighed looking at the ground.

"We planned on telling you at a better time but it's only fitting we tell you now."

"Ok?"

"Me and Mic have decided to adopt you."

"What! Really!"

I didn't notice but my wings flapped excitedly and I was hovering. I hugged them both and thanked them.

"Oh oh I need to tell Izuku!"

With that I flew off. I left them in a puff of smoke. I flew quickly across the yard and busted through the dorm doors. I landed smoothly and found him immediately and hugged him. My wings spread hitting Uraraka and Iida. Iida laughed and Uraraka wasn't happy about it.

"Whoa Y/n? What's wrong?"

I pulled away hands still on his shoulders. I jumped up and down.

"I just got adopted!"

"Really that's great by who?"

"Aizawa and Mic!"

"That's great Um Y/n didn't you just fly in here?"

"Hm did I?"

"Yes and you hit me!"

"Uaraka calm down this is a time to celebrate she has a new family. Congratulations L/n."

"Thanks Iida."

"Y/n you flew in here!"

"I know!"

I hugged him again and he hugged me back.

"Thank you Izuku."

"I didn't do anything Y/n."

"Yes you did."

"How?"

I leaned to his ear and whispered.

"You didn't give up."

I kissed his cheek and pulled away.

"Y/n -."

"I'm going upstairs. See you later."

I ruffled his hair and ran upstairs.

This is the best day ever.