Memories

Y/n POV

I woke up early. After my freak out last night we just talked and fell asleep. I looked to see were I was and I was laying on his chest. I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked around the room.

Something felt off. I woke up pissed. I don't know why there's nothing to be angry about. I then got a sharp pain in my head. I grabbed my head and closed my eyes.

I didn't expect to see something. It was Izuku

I punched him with my bad hand. It hurt like hell and we started fighting. He got good punches in on my face. Broke my nose again. I was trying to choke him out but it wasn't working. He was crying while doing this. I was up against a wall now he stopped hitting me and just tried to keep me out the fight.

"Y/n stop!" He cried

"No!" I yelled back struggling in his grip.

"You're tired please stop." He cried once more.

"You're going to have to kill me!" I yelled back.

Todorokis ice then when to one of my feet and I moved a certain way and there was a snap with a sharp pain in my leg.
(End of flash back.)

I opened my eyes. What the hell? Was that a memory? I looked back to Izuku as he slept.
I made him cry. How many times did I do that?

I looked away from him. I slowly got up and went to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror. When my eyes met my own in the mirror I felt a sharp pain again.

(Flash back. After your parents.)

I ran into my crappy apartment and into my bathroom. My face bleeding everywhere. I got a first Ad and got the needle and some string. I set that aside and got a bottle of alcohol. I poured it on a rag and gently cleaned the cut on my face. I then stitched it up. It hurt like hell.

When I was done I went to the store and got f/c hair dye. I went back to the apartment and did my hair and took a shower. When I got out I looked back in the mirror. My h/c hair now f/c with a big cut across my face.

(End.)

When I came back from whatever that was. I looked at myself. There was a neon purple liquid running down my face from my nose. I touched it. The hell is this? I wiped it away when I remembered that it's what Tomura injected into me. I quickly left the bathroom and left Izukus room.

I quickly walked down the hallway and down the stairs. Why why did I look so angry? What happened to my face? Was I running from someone or something? Uh there's so many questions and I can't answer them because I don't know. Maybe I can eat something and I will feel better. I nodded to myself and went to the kitchen.

I grabbed a snack and went to the living room area. I sat down the best I could with my wings. Uh wait my wings. They...I I didn't have them. Then how do I. I was sitting there thinking until someone stood in front of me. I looked up and it's the brown head girl again. I rolled my eyes.

"Look I'm not in the mood for this. Can you please just leave me be." I said looking down at my lap.

"Hell no you don't belong here." I sighed. I stood up to leave. Not in the mood for this. She grabbed my shoulder.

"No you're not leaving into I'm done." I smacked her hand off my shoulder and grabbed her neck.

"Look little girl. I am having a bad morning and I'm not in the mood for this shit! I don't know you hell I don't even know who I am! Now I would appreciate it if you left me be!" I growled at her. I pushed her away and she stumbled back.

I scoffed and walked away from her to the stairs. I stop for a second. I growled at myself.

"Everything is such a bother." I turned around and walked out the front doors going for a walk.

Deku POV

When I woke up I was instantly worried. Y/n wasn't anywhere in my room. I hopped out of bed and ran out my room. I ran downstairs and into the common room. Everyone was in the common room.

"Midoriya?" Todorki asked him being the first to see me. I looked around the room. My eyes then landed on Ochaco. I stomped over and grabbed her by her shirt.

"Where is Y/n Ochaco." I yelled in her face. She laughed.

"She left I watched her walk out those doors." She said and I dropped her. Momo and Kiri and Todorki followed me as I ran out the dorms.

A little while later.

We are all walking back to the dorms now. We looked everywhere. Everyone was talking around me. I wasn't paying attention. I was just looking forward. There are people walking our way. I narrowed my eyes to see who they were.

It looked like Aizawa and......Y/n! I saw her flap her wings happily and I ran there way.

"Y/n!" They both looked at me as I ran. Aizawa stepped to the side and Y/n waved and her wings flapping happily again.

I got closer to her and engulfed her in a tight hug. I picked her up in the hug as she laughed. Her wings wrapping around us.

"Oof Izu haha what's wrong."she asked wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Oh my god Y/n. Where did you go! Why did you leave? Did you eat anything today?" She laughed more.

"Wow Izu your mumbling. Slow down." I stopped and set her down on the ground.

"Midoriya it's ok. She was with me. I found her walking around. So I took her out to eat." I looked at Aizawa and back to Y/n. She smiled at me.

"Yeah it was fun. Even better he told me that he is my adopted dad. So that's what I was doing. And Um a few other things." She said still smiling

"He answered a few questions I had." She said. I smiled and put both hands on her cheeks.

"What questions?" I asked.

"Oh well um." She looked down.

"Midoriya there's a few things we should talk about later." Aizawa said and I nodded. He turned and left. I looked back at Y/n.

"You don't have to say. I'm just glad you're here and you didn't leave." I said putting our heads together. She laughed.

"Yeah sorry about that I forgot you don't want me to leave your side. I won't again without telling you I promise." I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Oh and I um had a few flash backs so. I um." I hushed her.

"It's ok you don't have to say anything. We will talk later." She nodded

"Ok."