The months

Month 2
Deku POV
It's been two months since she went missing. Everyone seems to be fine. Except me and Kacchan. We convinced All Might and Aizawa to let us help find her. Since we got our hero license. It hasn't been easy. All Might was right when he said they are hard to find.

Y/n's POV

I lost track of time. Everything was dark and I have been strapped down to a table for god knows how long. They feed me at least once a week Some times twice. My head and throat hurts from crying and screaming.

Screaming for help

Screaming for Izuku.

Month 5

Deku POV

We have gotten some leads in hosu but they aren't that big. Todroki and Kiri have joined me ane Kacchan in finding her. Every passing day when I get back to the dorms empty handed my heart breaks.

Y/n POV

The pain never stops. They did some kind of surgery on my head and back. I don't remember what they said was wrong. I'm glad I'm getting help though. Even though everything hurts. I'm hungry and tired. I'm not strapped down anymore. I have a jail cell that I stay in now. But it's cold and my wings barley help.

I wish that person would come get me.

Wait what was their name?

Oh De- no Izuku? Right?

Month 9

Dekus POV

We just got word that Hawks has infiltrated the villains and has been working with them. He has been getting information on them. But they don't trust him enough yet and it's going to take time. Momo and Iida have joined us in the long search.
This school year is almost over and it's cold outside.

I really hope she's ok.

Y/n POV

The walls have gotten colder. They let me have a blanket and other clothes. They recently did another surgery. My hair is shaved on one side so they also gave me a hat. The blond girl seems to be nice. Her name is Toga. She's a little off but fun. She talks to me sometimes. But her and that other guy also hurt me for fun. I don't really like it here.

There was someone I was thinking about. They were really nice.

What was their name again?

Month 12
It's been a year. We are moving into the second year dorms now. So students are taking a break from the search. Me and some of the others are moving her stuff in her new room. Even though she's not here.

Hawks has earned the villains trust some more. So he has gotten word of someone that they keep. They call them Angel.

Y/n POV

Toga has been letting me out of my cage more. I get to walk around and hang out with them. Apparently my name is Angel. Or at least that's what they call me. They are still rude to me though.

I have been feeling like I am forgetting something. It was important and I feel lost with out whatever it was.

I forgot something.

What was it?