Not According to plan

(Sorry this is really short)
I was in the common room zoned out as Dabi talked to me. I sat next to Izuku as him and a few others watched a movie. Izuku wrapped a arm around my shoulders and snapped me out of it. He still doesn't know. I was drifting back into my own head when my phone vibrated. I picked it up and it was Stain.

"Look at what I found." He texted sending me two pictures.

It was a broken down club

"Why are you sending me this?" I texted back and waited for a response.

"This is for us. Well more like more for you." He texted I was still a little confused.

"For me? What do I need a club for?" I texted

"You can own and live in this place. Most importantly sell Thick Light. You can be one of the main operations. You can live easily like this. Of course it will have it's up and downs but I believe you can handle it." He texted and I sighed as I read it.

"Ok." Is all I said. I put my phone back down and looked at my lap. Dabi talking again.

"Aw going to leave your little love bug to be a drug dealer. I will laugh if he is the one that has to take you down." I sighed as my phone vibrated again.

"Meet me outside." Stain texted. I turned my phone off and looked at Izuku.

"Hey I will be right back." He just nodded to busy watching the movie. I got up grabbed the blanket that was on the back of the couch. I put it around my shoulders and went outside I saw him at the end of the walkway and walked over to him.

"What do you want?" I said holding the blanket.

"I just wanted to talk this out with you." He said crossing his arms.

"Yes it's fine Stain it makes since." I said looking at the snow underneath my bear feet.

"Hopefully everything goes to plan and we can just disappear." That got my attention.

"Hopefully? Should it be a 100%?" I said looking up to the tall man.

"Well there is a bit of a problem." I sighed frustrated.

"I know it's frustrating kid." I shook my head.

"Just tell me what's the problem damn it." I said looking back to him.

"Ok well Tomura has been fucking with our bosses Business it might be hard for you to meet up with him." I shook my head.

"It's always Tomura. What about the rest of the league?" He shrugged at my question.

"I think they left him." He said and I nodded.

"Alright let me know if anything changes." I said turning around.

"Y/n are you ok?" I stopped and just looked at the dorms.

"Yeah I'm just fine." I said walking away. 

I walked in the dorms and just went upstairs to go to bed. I got to Izukus room and went to lay down but my eyes caught something.

There were a lot of papers on His desk. I walked over and looked at it. I saw the title and I knew Stain was right it's going to be hard to disappear.

Dabi appeared with his own opinion.

"Well looks like everyone wants to be your enemy doll." My eyes widened as I read the title out loud.

                      "Tomura capture mission
                              And drug bust."