He Kangyang: "..."

    Yu Hanming, who was standing behind him, sneered.

    Because these people are incompatible, the gap between them is larger than that of the ordinary people on the team, but He Kangyang can still hear Yu Hanming's sneer.

.He Kangyang was annoyed at first, but now he was mocked by Yu Hanming, even if he repeatedly warned himself in his heart that Yu Hanming couldn't even talk to Shihuai, he was worse than him, and the relationship between the two was even more serious. Thin as a stranger, don't pay attention to it.

    But in the car, he noticed that Yu Hanming sent Shi Huai's slanderous message to him, and he had endured it to the limit. Now that Yu Hanming has moved his mouth again, He Kangyang is naturally not to be outdone.

    He Kangyang stood on the high stone steps and grabbed the handrails on both sides with both hands.

    He raised the hand that had just grabbed Shi Huai, flexed it, twisted it, made a smacking sound, and shook his head a little, as if he was regretting something.

    His voice was very soft: "Anyway, I can touch brother Shihuai's clothes, and chat with brother Shihuai. Unlike some things, adding WeChat has to use indiscriminate methods, and it was blocked in the end."

.He deliberately distanced himself from Shihuai, the voice only he and Yu Hanming could hear.

    Yu Hanming is not a fool, of course, he understands what he said to himself, the palm of the hand clasping the armrest tightens slightly, and the sarcastic expression on his face is gone.

    He Kangyang thought that his words slandered Yu Hanming's heart, and happily took two more steps up.

    Who knew that Yu Hanming said quietly: "So what? At least I haven't done anything that almost killed Xiaohuai, and I'm better than you, an attempted murderer."

    "you!"

    "Are you going? If you don't, get out of the way, I'm going up." The man behind Yu Hanming said, and the familiar voice made the two talking to him look at him instantly.

    At this time, the two discovered that Shi Qian was following behind Yu Hanming!

.Shi Qian, who was behind them, did not wear a pair of thin-rimmed glasses as usual, but had large sunglasses on the bridge of his nose, which almost covered half of his face, and a low black top was buckled on top of his head. The peaked cap, the facial features of the entire face are almost hidden, leaving only two cool and thin lips exposed.

    It's no wonder that He Kangyang didn't recognize when he turned around and talked to Yu Hanming, and ordinary people couldn't recognize it either.

    It was only Shi Huai and Gu Jingxian who had specifically told him that Shi Qian was here in the room could tell at a glance that it was Shi Qian.

    Shi Qian's eyes are a pair of phoenix eyes, and the ends of the eyes are a bit sharp. The cold eyebrows are covered by sunglasses and hats, but He Kangyang can still hear the worry in his tone.

.Although he hadn't seen Shi Qian for a long time, and with Morun's protection, He Kangyang was no longer afraid of Shi Qian, but on the day of the avalanche, Shi Qian's sudden outburst left him with some lingering fears.

    Now when Shi Qian opened his mouth, He Kangyang just snorted and went back to continue climbing.

    Following behind Shi Qian, Qi Shen, who had no idea what was going on, stuck out a black head from above Shi Qian's shoulder: "What's the matter? Did it stop suddenly?"