On the other side, He Yinan, who was really about to melt, was sitting at the door of a small supermarket, wiping sweat madly with a small packet of tissues for one dollar he just bought.

.Going out in this weather is really bad.

    If he hadn't lost his phone, would he be so embarrassed?

    He Yinan was wiping, and thought unhappily, all blamed the other party for being too cunning, even counter-reconnaissance, not talking about martial arts at all, causing him to be injured, locked at home by his family and not allowed to go out.

    Fortunately, his body recovered quickly, otherwise he might not have been able to hide from his family and escape.

    He Yinan fanned the wind, but at this temperature, the wind had already become a scorching heat wave, and it came in waves, making He Yinan even more irritable, secretly scolding the ghost weather in Nanting City.

    Suddenly, he seemed to remember something.

    Taxi in Nanting City... It seems that card swiping is allowed. Why didn't he call Gu Jingxian's new home first, and then take a taxi over there?

    "Madam, bring me two more packs of tissues and a bottle of ice water."  He Yinan became more depressed the more he thought about it, so he went shopping again.

    When swiping the card, the card swiper made a screeching sound.

    "Insufficient balance--"

    The proprietress glanced at He Yinan, and He Yinan's face turned red, she put the two packs of tissues back in embarrassment, and only took a bottle of ice water to drink.

    He remembered because his card ran out of money.

    In order to prevent his family and those who took his mobile phone from discovering that he had escaped too quickly, he was carrying a bank card from a long time ago. This bank card was bound to his mobile phone number when he first worked, and then the mobile phone number was lost. , he was too lazy to update, and directly changed a bank card.

    He has a bad habit. All bank cards have the service of SMS notification of consumption records.

    So this is the only card that will not send text messages to the phone after spending.

.He Yinan sighed and continued to wait to see if there was anyone in the shade of the tree where he was standing just now.

    He was not disappointed, and soon two people carried umbrellas to the shade of the tree. After seeing no one, the one in black took out his mobile phone and seemed to be ready to make a call.

    He Yinan hurried over and patted the two on the shoulders: "You two came here on foot?"

    Gu Jingxian asked strangely: "Otherwise? It's just a few steps away."

    Gu Jingxian told He Yinan before that he and Shi Huai rented a house here, but he hadn't revealed which community, which building, and which number they lived in.

    He Yinan breathed a sigh of relief and urged them: "Then let's go, I'm going to die of heat."

    The umbrella was big enough, and Gu Jingxian stood in the middle to support it, Shi Huai's eyes passed over Gu Jingxian, looked at He Yinan and asked: "Is your body okay? . . Why don't you make a phone call, we can pick you up. "

    He Yinan wiped the sweat from his forehead: "It's alright, it's just that I feel like I'm going to get heatstroke from the sun."

    "As for why I didn't tell you, it's a bit difficult. I'll talk about it when I go to your house."