Shi Huai looked at him and asked embarrassedly, "Is it not good for me to sit up like this?"

    Gu Jingxian laughed out loud, and raised his face with his hands: "What kind of sit-ups are these? It's just a spur of the moment, a true temperament."

    Shi Huai was still a little confused.

.Just as the balance was about to tilt towards the side of the homeopathic withdrawal, Shi Huai's phone vibrated.

    When Shi Huai picked up the phone, he found that the administrator didn't reply, the shock was because someone in the fan group Aite him.

    He clicked in and found that the most active fans in his fan group and the house manager were taking turns at him and asked him to look at the chat records above.

    It was found that Bang Yi sent him a few words.

    The general idea is that he apologized for his inappropriate words and deeds, the gift he gave to Shihuai does not need to be returned, and I hope that Shihuai will not terminate the contract.

    After Shi Huai read it, he thought about it, and then replied.

    The contract will not be resolved, but this gift still has to be returned to the list.

    After seeing his reply, Bangyi was a little anxious, and kept posting messages wildly. To be honest, don't return it to him. He has already apologized, and I hope Shihuai can forgive him.

.When Shi Huai looked at the news of Ding Ding Ding, she was a little puzzled.

    This list gave him a strange feeling...

    Are there really such humble fans?

    Shi Huai was a little overwhelmed, and he began to reflect on whether he did something wrong. After all, radishes and vegetables each have their own preferences. Maybe the first list did not like Gu Jingxian's voice, but the words were a little extreme.

    Gu Jingxian was beside him, also watching the news posted by Bang Yi.

    While replying, Shi Huai wondered, "Why didn't I find out that this list was typed so fast before, and so many messages were sent out."

    Gu Jingxian looked at the news of the list and remained silent.

    For some reason, he always felt that the way of speaking of this list was a little familiar.

    I like to use spaces instead of symbols, and I like to save two paragraphs before sending a box.

.The former one is not special, many people like to do it like this, the latter one is a bit strange, after all, most people send it after a line break, and they don’t deliberately save two paragraphs before sending it.

    The combination of the two reminded him of a person.

    He asked Shihuai, "Is there nothing on WeChat for this list?"

    Shi Huai raised his head, "Huh?" and clicked on the avatar of List One.

    He and Bangyi added friends, but they never entered each other's circle of friends.

    After I clicked in, I found that the other party had not sent a circle of friends.

    Shi Huai remembered that Bang Yi was also an original id on the platform.

    He guessed: "Maybe this person is more casual?"

    Gu Jingxian shook his head: "That's not necessarily, I suspect he is someone you know."