Shi Huai's cheeks were warm and steaming, and her eyes were bright.

    Gu Jingxian didn't care about being taken advantage of by Gu Jingxian on public occasions, but instead hugged Gu Jingxian quite happily.

    "I'm just so good!" Shi Huai narrowed his eyes with a smile, elated.

    Lu Baiyi won the game today, and he didn't bother to hurt Gu Jingxian, a guy who had lost sight of his friends, and patted Shihuai on the shoulder.

    "Let's go eat and celebrate! Brother treats you today!"

.Shi Huai was about to nod his head, but found two people walking behind Lu Baiyi, one in a wheelchair and the other pushing a wheelchair, slowly approaching.

    Shi Huai had already reached the point of agreement, but at this moment, he turned around.

    "Uncle Fu, Mr. Rong..." Shi Huai looked at the two men with some hesitation.

    How come these two people know each other and watch him play together.

    Fu Shiting was still in a Tang suit. He smiled and praised Shi Huai's shot: "Xiao Huai is very good at playing."

    And Rong Ansheng, who was sitting in a wheelchair and squatting in his arms at ten o'clock, also rarely said: "I really played well, and I have a bit of style in my past."

    Rong Ansheng's legs were caused by a car accident. When he was pregnant at this age, he played sports better than anyone else and was crazy.

.Shi Huai scratched his head, he was really flattered that this Great Demon King could praise him.

    The other team members saw these two people, although they didn't recognize who Fu Shiting was, but Rong Ansheng and the others knew that they were resident guests of the Caijing Channel, and they could be mentioned on the same level as the Gu family in Nanting City.

    They all greeted a little embarrassedly, and Fu Shiting naturally saw the restraint of the group of young people, and spoke again to ease the atmosphere.

    "You should celebrate, it's just right, we invite you to have a meal together, you're welcome, just say whatever you want."

    As he said that, he pointed at the man in the wheelchair in front of him again, and said with a funny expression, "Anyway, it's our Mr. Rong who pays the bill."

    Rong Ansheng is known for his eccentric temper, not to mention asking him to pay for treats. Judging by the way he is usually interviewed, I feel that this person is terrible.

.But Fu Shiting's actions showed that he and Rong Ansheng were old friends.

    Sure enough, Rong Ansheng lowered his head and touched ten o'clock, and sighed: "It seems that if my family is hungry at ten o'clock, I can only eat someone's face. If it is thick enough, he will pretend to force it, and I will pay for it."

    The crowd laughed.

    Everyone did not live up to Rong Ansheng's status as a rich man, and chose a hotel with the most complete equipment, the best service, and the most variety of food.

    Rong Ansheng also booked two private rooms, one for eating and the other for singing and having fun for the group of college students after eating.

    It also includes the swimming pool and billiard room on the top floor, which seems to be really celebrating their championship.

    The consumption here is very high, and many people usually have little chance to come. This time it is free, of course, you have to play enough.