Now it seems that the missing dress is size 9.

Someone stole number 9's clothes.

.However, No. 9 appeared in the surveillance.

...what the hell is this?

Just to tell Yu Hanming about the team? Who the fuck is so idle!

The more Ji Zeng thought about it, the more puzzled he became, feeling that he was being tricked.

He asked the two standing by: "Is your schedule public?"

Everyone in the garden party will send out a plan. Every time you play an item, the game will stamp the plan. If there are more than 20 items stamped, you can participate in the luxury lottery.

Everyone filled out the play plan before the start, including Gu Jingxian and Shi Huai.

Gu Jingxian shook his head, they didn't show anyone their schedule, and no one asked them what the schedule was along the way.

Ji Zeng was even more puzzled.

So what's going on with the 9th? .How can you be sure that these two people will come to play the big escape room?

"Go out and see if that person is still there. Call him over if he is." Ji Zeng knew Yu Hanming's name, but he didn't want to say it, so he just used "that person" instead.

The escape room was not actually built out of thin air. After consultation with the school, the hall was borrowed from the school, and the last bit of renovation was done by the staff, so there would be monitoring.

In the monitoring room, a table divides the space in two. Ji Zeng sits on a mahogany chair and looks at Yu Hanming across from him. He uses a laser pointer that the teacher only uses in class, and lights up the scene he just stopped. , ask Yu Hanming.

"Do you know this number 9?"

Ji Zeng had stern features, and asked Yu Hanming in a casual manner, as if he was interrogating a prisoner.

.Yu Hanming moved his shoulders uncomfortably and shook his head: "I don't know."

"I don't know, what were you talking about at the time?" Ji Zeng didn't let him get away with it, his eyes were sharp.

Yu Hanming did not speak.

Ji Zeng nodded: "If you don't speak, then I can suspect that you have some shameful transactions with our internal staff in order to win prizes."

Yu Hanming twitched the corners of his mouth: "Are you saying that I'm drawing your fifty-yuan coupon for washing feet?"

Ji Zeng hadn't said anything yet, but the staff next to him who had just gone out to find No. 9 but failed, didn't collapse and laughed.

Ji Zeng didn't care, and said cheekily, "Then how do I know if you can't even go to the foot bath, so you should be greedy for this fifty-yuan coupon."

Yu Hanming said indifferently: "I don't have it, those who are clear will clear themselves."

.Ji Zeng was interested: "Oh? Then tell me what you said to No. 9. This No. 9 is not our staff at all. He stole our staff's clothes and faked it."

"Let me guess."

"You may not know this No. 9, but you thought he was a real staff member. He told you that Shihuai would come here, let you follow Shihuai behind them, and choose the single-player mode, so that you can quickly become pregnant. One step ahead of them, you will be able to get along with Shihuai alone, right?"