Lu Baiyi was indignant and dissatisfied: "Shihuai is not yours alone. Even if it's a relationship, can I look at his hands? I'm just curious, is it so stingy?"

    "Do you really want to train?" Gu Jingxian raised his thick eyebrows under the blue hairband, his eyes full of threats.

    Lu Baiyi: "...isn't it okay to be pregnant when you don't watch it?"

    Shi Huai didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and pushed Gu Jingxian: "What are you doing, your emperor, so domineering?"

.Gu Jingxian lowered his head, squinted at Lu Baiyi with his eyes, and said in a low voice, "No way, Lu Baiyi has known me for many years, and he knows that if I fall in love, it will be such a domineering model."

    This is of course fake. After all, Gu Jingxian has never been in a relationship at all. Even if Lu Boyi and him have known each other since elementary school, it is impossible for him to know how he is dating.

    Lu Baiyi was right, he was simply stingy.

    Shi Huai's focus was obviously a little off, and his tone became a little strange.

    He asked Gu Jingxian, "Have you filmed before?"

    Gu Jingxian didn't expect him to ask such a question, and subconsciously asked, "What's wrong?"

    Shi Huai's smiling eyes sank instantly.

    He gently pushed aside Gu Jingxian's hand around him, hugged the basketball in Gu Jingxian's arms, and his tone was lukewarm.

."Nothing, let's train."

    Training is usually an hour and a rest.

    However, Gu Jingxian, the main trainer, was extra distracted this time, and was called out by Lu Baiyi several times.

    Lu Baiyi: "What are you doing, Gu Jingxian, are you sleepy? Are you sleepwalking?"

    Gu Jingxian didn't look at him, but turned to look at Shi Huai.

    I don't know if I sensed his gaze, but Shi Huai, who was originally facing his side, turned and turned his back to him.

    There are a lot of people in the basketball club, so they all come to train in teams.

    Just now, with the ball in his arms, he ran to another team for training.

    "Gu Jingxian!" Lu Baiyi was so angry that Gu Jingxian didn't slap him at all.

    Afterwards, he followed Gu Jingxian's gaze and found that he had been staring at Shi Huai during training, his eyes looking back and forth between the two.

.Lu Baiyi seemed to understand something.

    He smirked and said, "Oh...Is it to make my wife angry?"

    Gu Jingxian turned around with a smile on his face, dribbled the ball, and threw the ball to Lu Baiyi with a lot of strength.

    "continue."

    He probably knew why Shihuai was in trouble.

    It seems that he misunderstood that he had been in love before.

    What a little vinegar.

    Gu Jingxian shook his head with a smile, and decided to explain it to Shi Huai later.

    Shi Huai's team training soon ended. He ran to the corner to get some water, and drew his towel to wipe the sweat off his forehead and body.

    His red lips were moistened by the mineral water and became even more glistening.