I love teasing her!

Start from the beginning

Me: Mere aane tak bodyguard banna uska. Nazar utar de uski. Kahi teri hi nazar na lag jaye😂

Adi: Fikar not Bhai. Aapko to pata hai Bhabhi ko waise kisi bodyguard ki zaroorat nhi. 🤣 But fir bhi Bodyguard Aditya Dixit reporting, Sir!

I laughed reading his text and again opened the picture of Sana.

"Sir, You're missing your wife a little too much." Manav said and I smiled humming.

Not just a little too much,
A hell lot of much!

But, my wife is one stubborn woman.

And suddenly I remembered all the things she said or did.

She has her own way of expressing. The suit she gave me, all those smiles she gives me, being protective of me, helping me at every step to achieve my dream, my father's dream.

Kuch jyada bol diya kya maine?

"Manav, do you have a girlfriend?" I asked turning towards him and he nodded his head in a yess.

"What would you do to get her forget all your arguments?" I asked.

"Just a smile and very warm hug. My girlfriend actually never argues much and whenever she does my hug works." He said shrugging.

Meri biwi to laath marke bhaga degi!

My phone pinged with a notification and It was Sana.

I smiled as If I have won a lottery and opened the message.

It was an audio.

The moment you step in the room I am going to shower all my heels on you. This is just to warn you.

She said and I laughed.

She sent another audio message,

It takes a second to wake someone up and inform that you're leaving. And I tried hard not to do this but I am soo furious that I couldn't control myself from sending you these notes.

I stiffled my laughter.

Kitni cute hai ye!

Before I could reply with anything there was another audio,

Haa abb iska bhi jawaab mat do. Ek kaam karo ghar aao hi mat. Wahi reh jao. Kaho to Kavya ko bhej du waha? Honeymoon mana ke aao uske sath!
She said and I could hear how angry was she.

"Manav, what time are we going to leave?" I asked.

"Sir, I'll get the contract printed in half an hour and after that we have to get it signed by Mr. Raichand. We can leave after that." He said and I nodded.

She'll send me 100 audio notes by then!

Abb itna bhi kya gussa hona yaar! Sab sunn ke bhi jawaab nahi de raha. It sucks that you're avoiding me. I mean I am really mad at you but I can't be mad at you because It was my fault at the first place. But you are a very intelligent person right? Mere jaisee pagal to ho nahi? Maine impulsive hoke jhagda kar liya to kya tum khatam nahi kar sakte? Itna to koi bhaav nahi khata.

Areee! Ye jawaab dene ka time degi tab dunga na jawaab!

If you wanted to be a sadu and not talk to me to ghar pe rehke hoo lete gussa. Itna dur Indonesia jake gussa hone ki kya jaroorat thi? Kab aane wale hai wo bataoge yaa usme bhi bhaav khana hai?

She asked furiously.

"Manav, get the contract printed and get Mr. Raichand's signatures. If I don't leave now I am sure my wife is going to end up divorcing me." I said laughing.

"Okay sir." He said and I quickly asked him to turn the car towards the airport.

Kavya ko bolu call karke puchne? To batayega kya? Just come here, I'll tell you gussa kaise hote hai!
2 laafe marungi sari akal thikane aa jayegi.

She again sent an audio note and I laughed listening to this.

Aa raha hu mera chota patakha!
Soo impatient!

I recorded an audio note and sent it to her.
Why should I tell you when am I going to come? You be busy with drawing conclusions regarding me.

Jo karna hai karo!
She sent sounding furious and I laughed.

I love teasing her!
I never knew, I would be soo crazy to see her after being away just for a few hours!