"We've been between us for six or seven years, do you think it's your turn?"

    "The person Shi Huai likes is me, it's always been me, it's just a temporary trust and attachment to you, can't you see it?"

    How could he not see that Gu Jingxian likes Shihuai, and both Gu Jingxian and Shihuai are super-strong single arrows in dreams, and it is difficult for people to ignore them.

.He could also see how attached Shihuai was to Gu Jingxian. The two seemed to be separated by a layer of paper that was covered with paste. It was obvious that it would be broken when poked, but because of the opaque paste, both sides were hesitant. Dare to take a step through the broken window.

    In this case, it is just right, this time is the perfect period for him to restore Shihuai.

    What he just said was not entirely to scare Gu Jingxian, but more to himself.

    His relationship with Shihuai for six or seven years should be deeper than Gu Jingxian's.

    "Do you think I'm joking?" Gu Jingxian was happy to hear that Yu Hanming was still threatening him, but he was not in a hurry to drive Yu Hanming away, it was still useful to keep him.

    After all, an emotional intensifier was delivered to him, how could he just drive it away without using it up?

.Gu Jingxian said with a smile: "If you disturb Shihuai, I will be able to transfer you to another classroom for disrupting the order of the classroom."

    Yu Hanming frowned.

    Gu Jingxian wouldn't be a student council officer, would he?

    "I'm a class assistant."

    As if seeing through Yu Hanming's thoughts, Gu Jingxian said it bluntly.

    Class assistant, the status of one person in the class above ten thousand people.

    Yu Hanming had no choice but to shut up with a livid face.

    He is not afraid of the student union, even if he is transferred from this course, he can still go to other courses.

    But the class assistant is different. If you can directly separate him from Shihuai's class, then it would be meaningless for him to be an exchange student.

    Gu Jingxian has been busy again recently.

.In the past, I was busy with basketball clubs and experimental projects, but now I am busy escorting Shi Huai from Yu Hanming and Ruan Le, two unsightly guys, to safety every day.

    Since meeting them this semester, he and Shi Huai have met these two people by chance, either at dinner or in the dormitory.

    Even more outrageous, Shi Huai said, even when he went to the toilet, Ruan Le was next to him.

    These two people are like maggots who are holding on to people and refuse to let go. When he is not at ease, Shi Huai left alone, and he has to escort Shi Huai back to the dormitory every day, so he is also teased by the members of the club——

    "Gu Jingxian, what are you doing as a nanny? Shihuai is tall and has long legs. You look like you are afraid that someone else will steal him and he will never come back."

    However, this can only be said when the president is away.

    Who doesn't know now that the president and Gu Jingxian had a quarrel.

.The prestige of the former president's younger brother controlling mad demons shocked the whole club, and now Gu Jingxian has transformed into the valet nanny of the president's younger brother, once again reviving the prestige that he once had in the club.