In just a few minutes, his outlook on life was turned upside down.

    The family that originally thought was complete and happy actually didn't exist at all, and the Shi family, which appeared to be flawless from the outside, was actually full of dark things on the inside.

.Shi Huai's impression of his mother Elsie was not very deep, because his parents seldom accompanied him since he was a child, and they all worked hard outside. He and Shi Qian always depended on each other for life.

    Later, in junior high school, Elsie stayed by his side and taught him to study.

    In Shihuai's memory, Elsie was a very gentle and intellectual woman, she was very patient with him, and she was the one who loved him the most in the family.

    Different from Shi Deming's doting on him, Elsie will teach Shi Huai to distinguish right from wrong, so in Shi Qian Shi Deming's impression, Shi Huai is a bad-tempered and squeamish little boy, but he gradually becomes optimistic and delicate. , only occasionally loses his temper, but the memory of his brother and father has been stuck in the past.

    When Elsie passed away, no one in the family told him about it. When he found out later, the funeral had already ended, and the explanation given to him was just a perfunctory explanation——

."You were in the middle school entrance examination at the time, so I can't disturb you."

    It's ridiculous that Shihuai really believed it at that time, and was foolishly saddened for a long time that he was so unlucky to have to take the high school entrance examination and missed his mother's funeral.

    Now it seems that everything is full of bizarre flavors.

    ...

    A man in a suit and leather shoes sat in the train together with a plainly dressed teenager. The quietness between the two seemed out of tune with the noisy environment around them.

    The train soon reached the terminal, and the man in the suit stood up and rudely pushed the boy next to him, speaking in a businesslike voice.

    "Go down."

    The boy obediently picked up the bag next to him.

    This young man is He Kangyang. He was brought back to his hometown by Shi Qian, Tianhu City, which is far away from Nanting City, where Shi Huai is located.

.He didn't bring many things with him when he went to Shi's house, and he was naturally light when he left now.

    He didn't understand why Shi Qian asked someone to take him back, was he afraid that he would stay in Nanting City and refuse to leave? He was unfamiliar with the place in Nanting City, even if he wanted to lie, could he still sleep on the overpass?

    The man in the suit walked to the exit of the train and was no longer going to send him.

    The five officials of the man in the suit are square, but his face is quite cold.

    "My mission has been completed, the rest of the trouble, Mr. He, go back by yourself."

    He Kangyang nodded, ready to turn his head and go home.

    But he didn't expect that the man in the suit grabbed him and snatched the bag from his hand.

    "What are you doing!" He Kangyang looked at him in shock and wanted to go and get it back.

.Unexpectedly, the man in the suit was very fast, so he quickly copied a few pieces of clothes out of it, took it in his hand, and gave the bag back to He Kangyang.