Are you in love with the guy next to him?

    It seems that in a dream, the figure of that person does appear beside Shi Huai from time to time.

    Yu Hanming thought uncomfortably, and went back to his camp in despair.

    He didn't know that chills never happened in a day, and disappointment was never saved in a day. No emotion would fade in a day. Everything would only change quietly and unknowingly under the cover of time.

.If you don't care, you will naturally not be able to detect subtle changes.

    But since I didn't care at that time, and I care about it later, it's just a late affection, and it's more contemptible than grass.

    After Shi Huai returned home, Gu Jingxian took him to the hospital for a general examination.

    After the doctor repeatedly emphasized that there was no problem with his physical condition, Gu Jingxian breathed a sigh of relief.

    The two went to the underground parking garage of the hospital, and Gu Jingxian was going to take Shi Huai back to Shi's house.

    The parking garage was underground, with insufficient light, and the two were relatively close to the co-pilot, so it was Shi Huai who got into the car first. Gu Jingxian opened the door, lowered his head and got into the door, inadvertently saw Shi Huai lowered his head to fasten the safety belt.

    The scene of Shihuai not being able to fasten her seat belt flashed past.

.Gu Jingxian smiled, and after sitting firmly, he didn't fasten his seat belt, so he turned to his side to fasten it to Shi Huai.

    The movements are quite natural and skillful, the handsome profile is enlarged in front of Shi Huai's eyes, and the cold fragrance from his body is also tingling with his nostrils, his expression is serious.

    After Gu Jingxian fastened it, he patted the seat belt buckle and chuckled, "In order to prevent you from being troubled by the seat belt again, I replaced it with a new seat belt buckle."

    "Pfft, then my treatment is not bad." Shi Huai said with a smile, "Let's do more of this special treatment, I want to be the emperor, and you should be my little Guzi."

    "I don't want to be a little Guzi casually." Gu Jingxian sat back and said seriously, "I am a serious person, and Xiao Guzi only serves the other half in the future."

.At this time, Shi Huai should have continued to tease Gu Jingxian in a teasing way, but he held the passion fruit fruit tea that Gu Jingxian bought him before coming to the hospital, lowered his head and took a few sips, then fell silent.

    "Then I want to hear what Xiao Guzi's mate selection criteria are."

    His heart was beating like a drum, but he asked calmly on the surface.

    He suddenly wanted to know what the standard line of objects in Gu Jingxian's mind was.

    "That's quite a lot." Gu Jing said casually, "First of all, you have to be very beautiful, so that I can shine."

    "It's about 1.75 meters tall."

    "My grades are so good, and the target is also a scholar, isn't it too much?"

    "I really like playing games. I hope that the target can have the level of playing on behalf of others, and help me improve my score when I have time."

."I also want someone with a squeamish personality and a bad temper. He will always play a small temper on me because of trivial matters. Let me do all the housework, and he will be responsible for being fed by me..."