After listening to this nonsense, Shi Huai: "..."

    Anyone who has ever raised a cat knows how sensitive a cat's sense of smell is.

    At ten o'clock, he hated He Kangyang. Even if he covered his face and put it in a closed and dim warehouse, at ten o'clock, he would know who put it.

.The first thing he did when he came out at ten o'clock was scolding He Kangyang, which was the best proof.

    Shi Huai knew all this, and Rong Ansheng knew it too.

    After Rong Ansheng finished speaking, he took a sip of tea.

    Looking at Shi Huai's calm appearance, he raised his eyebrows with interest.

    "Why, didn't you react when you heard him slander you like this?"

    He paused and added: "Although this slander is stupid."

    "Maybe he was just too afraid that Mr. Rong would punish him, so he took me as the scapegoat in a hurry."

    Shi Huai spoke quite plainly, and his heart was also quite plain.

    When Shi He Kangyang was able to do such stupid and poisonous things, he had already seen it all.

    How many have you met in the last life?

.To say that no one knew what He Kangyang did had a big loophole, he would not believe it.

    But it is precisely because of this that He Kangyang seems to be more and more strange, as if everyone was blindfolded by him.

    Rong Ansheng did this, it was the first one he encountered.

    Still not believing Shi Huai, Rong Ansheng repeated what he just said.

    Pochi laughed.

    "Okay, then I'm nosy - it doesn't look like you want to pursue it." Rong Ansheng said, "I originally thought that I would use the opportunity of letting you send documents to create a new one for you. Condition, let He Kangyang slump."

    Rong Ansheng shook his head, his eyes filled with regret.

    Shi Huai lost the casual expression she had just now.

.Although he didn't know what Rong Ansheng had spent so much time finding him for, he still liked making He Kangyang uncomfortable.

    "Who said that, my expression is full of the word "investigate!" Shi Huai said, "Of course, a large part of my reason is to avenge the ten o'clock."

    "..."

    If you want He Kangyang to be deflated, let him be deflated, not to mention his ten o'clock.

    ...

    The man in the wheelchair and the boy got very close, as if they were discussing something.

    The wheelchair man frowned and said quite seriously: "I don't think this plan will work."

    The teenager retorted: "I researched this through a lot of data, and I have seen it with my own eyes. This plan works wonders."

."..." The wheelchair man looked at the food delivery app on the boy's mobile phone and asked suspiciously, "Is anyone really allergic to tomato? I really think you are deceiving me."

    Shi Huai nodded with certainty: "I'm not allergic, but I saw him brush his teeth for an hour after eating tomatoes."

    Rong Ansheng was dissatisfied: "What, it's only an hour, it's too little."