He came to tutor today, dressed more formally, and the white shirt was slim fit.

    Now Shi Huai is twisting her waist because she is struggling with the seat belt.

    The range of movements was a bit large, and the hem of the clothes that had been tucked into the pants was pulled out, and the flesh inside was looming.

.As Shi Huai became more and more impatient, his movements became larger and larger, and he picked up all the clothes on the left side.

    Gu Jingxian's heart skipped a beat at this casual glance, but he felt hot on his face even though the air conditioner had just been turned on in the car.

    He cleared his throat and asked, "What's the matter, won't you wear your seat belt?"

    When Shi Huai was still struggling with the seat belt, he heard this sentence, but he didn't hear Gu Jingxian's thoughts, thinking that he disliked how he couldn't even fasten a seat belt.

    Shi Qian told him before that Gu Jingxian said he was squeamish, and he still remembered it.

    So, Gu Jingxian faced such a scene:

    Just after he finished asking, the young man with delicate facial features stopped fiddling, leaned his back angrily, and said confidently, "Yes, I just don't know how to tie it. You can help me tie it."

.Since Gu Jingxian thinks he is squeamish, then he will take care of him!

    Anyway, he also likes to complain about his squeamishness, so it doesn't matter if you give him another chance to complain!

    He just wants Gu Jingxian to tie him up, that's squeamish!

    Gu Jing was quiet for a moment, then really unfastened his seatbelt, and stepped forward to help Shihuai fasten it.

    There was some problem with the seat belt, and Gu Jingxian also discovered it.

    He adjusted his posture and looked over the seat belt to see what was blocking it.

    When he really got closer, he found that Shi Huai's breathing was clear to him.

    Gently brushed against his back shoulder.

    Seeing that he didn't move, he thought he was also stumped by this damn seat belt, Shi Huai said with a little smugness.

    "What's the matter, don't you fasten your seat belt?"

.After repeating what Gu Jingxian had just said, he looked like a villain, so cute.

    Gu Jingxian only felt that his throat was itchy.

    The Adam's apple moved, and the arm pressed in front of the pregnant belly: "Get up, I can't feel it."

    After waiting for Shihuai to move away, Gu Jingxian forced himself to focus on the seatbelt, and after finally tying it in, he got up comfortably.

    Because he needed a force to get up, he took it for granted that he grabbed Shi Huai's delicate waist and abdomen, and pinched when he borrowed strength.

    It's still good to be spoiled, and it feels especially good to pinch.

    Shi Huai naturally didn't notice his little gesture, smoothing the upturned seat belt.

    In the next moment, Gu Jingxian accidentally slipped his hand and threw himself into Shihuai's arms.

    This time, the scent of Shi Huai rushed into his nose with impunity.