Gu Xingyan pouted aggrievedly, and said unconvinced: "Then it's a shit problem! I..."

    "Ow!"

    Gu Xingyan's head was photographed again.

    "Okay, don't bully him." Shi Huai reached out and pressed the big hand that Gu Jingxian had withdrawn.

    Gu Jingxian lowered his eyes and saw his hand one size smaller than him resting on his. For some reason, he felt that the scene was quite pleasing to the eye, so he chose not to beat the rebellious little boy for the time being.

    "He just has a weak foundation. The previous question is more difficult, and he has done it, which shows that he is quite smart." . Shi Huai retracted his hand and pointed at the topic Gu Xingyan had just done with his pen.

    Gu Jingxian pretended to listen and nodded, but his thoughts began to drift.

    He recalled how he felt when he touched his hand just now.

    Pretty soft.

    Suddenly, he seemed to understand why Shi Qian acted like a nanny.

    If you let him be Shi Huai's nanny, it's not impossible.

    Gu Xingyan felt embarrassed when he heard Shi Huai compliment him like this, so he restrained himself and listened carefully to the class.

    Shi Huai was just polite, Gu Xingyan's foundation was really bad, but he was confident to teach it well.

    He didn't know, Gu Jingxian next to him was still thinking about the fact that he stopped him from hitting Gu Xingyan's head just now, and even twisted the fact into the fact that he took the initiative to touch it.

    The tutoring continued strangely.

.The trial teaching did not end until the sky was full of purple sunset.

    Gu Xingyan was very satisfied with his teaching, not to mention Gu Jingxian, the two of them had quite the same opinion, and decided to start tomorrow, let Shi Huai officially become their tutor, and the salary will be paid on a daily basis.

    Shi Huai was not surprised to hear the answer. After the successful communication, Shi Huai was ready to go home.

    Gu Jingxian also followed: "I'll take it off for you, I'll go out for a meal by the way."

    At this point, it is the rush hour after get off work, and it is still summer. If you crowd the bus, the bus will be stuffy and smelly.

    It's better for him to be a good person and send him home.

    Shi Huai didn't refuse, and nodded obediently.

    Gu Jingxian's car was a low-key black, and Shi Huai was sitting in the passenger seat, ready to fasten his seat belt.

.I just don't know what's going on, the seat belt can't be fastened, as if something is stuck in it.

    Gu Jingxian was still adjusting the rearview mirror, and after adjusting it, he noticed the movement over there in Shihuai.

    It is now in the underground garage, the light is very dim, the interior lights are turned on, and a warm orange light hits Shi Huai's face.

    Shi Huai not only has a good-looking face, but also has a good body proportion. The proportion of bone and flesh is just right. Every part is pleasing to the eye and exquisite to the extreme, as if it was measured with a ruler specially by God.