He wanted to continue the cross-examination, and by the way, pretended to casually talk about Gu Jingxian's rant about outdated pregnancy, but the phone rang inappropriately at this moment.

    My brother glanced at the phone, hesitated, and decided to connect.

    "dad."

    Not knowing what to say over there, Shi Qian glanced at Shi Huai and nodded.

    "Understood, go back immediately."

.Someone came to the house, and Shi Deming asked him to take Shi Huai back.

    Shi Huai looked at Shi Qian strangely, and Shi Qian said calmly, "Let's go, I have something to do, go home."

    Shi Huai naturally followed in confusion.

    Although he was reborn, his memory was not good enough to remember what happened every day.

    On the way to drive, Shi Qian didn't forget to talk about his stay in the dormitory.

    The fact that Shi Qian has to go home to warm milk every day is known to the whole dormitory. It is normal to be teased and complained. After all, which brother is like a nanny, and he has to go home every day to bring a giant baby when he goes to college. .

    So, in the car, my brother emphasized Gu Jingxian's complaints about Shihuai's behavior, and added fuel to it.

.He knows that when anyone knows that someone speaks ill of him, he can't help but give them a very low impression score first.

    Shihuai is no exception.

    But he wanted to go wrong.

    Shi Huai didn't agree with what Shi Qian said because of this, but told him with a serious face: "Brother, you don't have to give me hot milk anymore, I really don't need it."

    Seeing that the situation did not develop in the direction he imagined, Shi Qian immediately changed the subject.

    "Xiaohuai, this is what my brother is willing to do. Others don't have the right to make irresponsible remarks, so you don't have to refuse because of this. It's been this way for the past few years. Is it possible that you have to change it because of someone else's unintentional complaints? "

    In Shi Qian's mouth just now, Gu Jingxian still complained maliciously, but now it has become unintentional.

."Gu Jingxian is right, this kind of behavior is originally a giant baby." Shi Huai tilted his head and glanced out the window, his tone was light, "Or does my brother want others to call me a giant baby?"

    Although he can't just let Shi Qian ignore him like he did two years later, it's easy to choke Shi Qian from time to time in some small details.

    It's funny to say, he always resisted the hot milk, but when it came to Shi Qian's mouth, it became a brotherly act, as if it was for his own good, if he didn't drink it, he didn't know how to praise generally.

    When he just started drinking milk before, he could feel so uncomfortable that he couldn't sleep all night. After talking to Shi Qian, Shi Qian just said insignificantly that it's good to get used to it.

    In the eyes of others, he has become his giant baby, ignorant of the importance and pampered, letting his brother run back and forth.

.Later, after he was abandoned by the Shi family, other people's malice towards him was put on the table directly.