"What was so funny?" I asked, referring to the laughter that had woken me up in the first place. He looked over to his phone before smiling back at me.

"Niall has been texting me since last night, and this morning he was quite upset that I hadn't replied. So his messages were filled with a lot of Irish slang and profanity" he laughed. "As I read them I could just picture hearing his thick accent as he cussed me out ."

I chuckled lightly as I twirled  a piece of his hair in my fingers. 

I was glad that the boys still had such a playful relationship with each other. I'd only hang out with them all at the same time once, but I could tell that when things got heated, they didn't stay that way for long.

"Why didn't you answer his texts last night then?" 

"I don't know" he shrugged lightly. His hand movements starting sneaking under the over-sized shirt I was wearing and grazed the skin on my back. "When I'm with you, I just kind of disconnect myself from everything. I focus on you."

I watched his hazel eyes and the creases that formed when he smiled before I dropped my head to his neck to kiss him. If I couldn't kiss his lips right now, I'd kiss the next best thing.

"I know exactly what you mean" I my lips brushed against his skin. 

Occasionally when we were out, I'd notice people around us, usually them being photographers with flashing cameras. But over time, I've slowly gotten used to it, very slowly, and now when we were together I wouldn't worry about anyone else in the room. Harry had my full attention.

His hands lifted my shirt up from the back and I felt the expanse of his palms flatten over the curve of my butt and the spandex material of my boy shorts.

"I love it when you wear these things" he admitted, toying with the band that hugged my upper thigh. I removed my lips from his neck to grin at him.

"Oh is that right?" I asked playfully. He stretched the material so it snapped back into place.

"Yes. They're ridiculously hot considering they don't even show your arse. I guess its the illusion that makes them sexy. Like with thongs and such, everything is out on display. But with these, it's left up to the imagination."

"I've never gotten that compliment before" I chuckled.

"You're welcome" he grinned at me cheesily.

I didn't know what came over me, maybe it was that Harry and I had been opening up to each other more lately and trying to be honest, but I decided to bring up something that I usually wouldn't.

"You know, that's actually one of the first things that made me realize that Brandon was cheating on me. I found two pairs of thongs in his drawer."

Harry's eyes widened, clearly taken back by me offering to talk about something in my past that had such a profound effect on the starting stages of our relationship.

"Oh yeah?" he asked nervously. I could tell he didn't know what to say. I was always so reserved when talking about Brandon and here I was openly starting a conversation about him. About how he cheated on me nonetheless. No doubt it was a bit weird for him to come up with something to say.

"Yeah. I was getting a pair of socks out of his drawer one day and I found a purple lace thong and a black frilly one. I knew they weren't mine because I don't wear thongs. I know they're supposed to be sexy but they make me feel like I have a permanent wedgie."

He laughed awkwardly before I continued to explain myself. "I stick to these cause they're more comfortable and they don't show an underwear line, which I guess is besides the point" I started rambling. "But yeah, finding another girl's underwear in your boyfriend's dresser is definitely fishy."