ch. 1 : sleepy Nico.

Nico woke up to see Will [ his boyfriend] standing over him. "WhAt DID I tEll you AboUT UNdErWorLD-Y MagiC!!!"

 Nico wasn't sure what he was talking about until he remembered. he had shadow-traveled to Camp Half-Blood after Percy's birthday party. Sally makes REALLY good blue cake. and cookies. and well......all of their food is blue actually.

 "Sorry." he said. "Not to be rude, my amazing boyfriend, but what was I supposed to do? after the party me, Percy, Annabeth and Rachel went to this party, and I think someone spiked the punch. at least I think it was punch."

Nico got up and looked around. "Where are all the campers? the camp almost looks empty" Nico asked. "Well, not all the campers stay all year. campers like me and Clarise, stay all year. But campers like Percy and Piper leave after august to stay with their families." "oh" he said. "That makes sense." Nico remembered something he left in his cabin. he was about to go get it, when he saw something peculiar. "ummm, what are those campers doing?" "Oh! that's just something the Hermes kids do when the summer session kids leave." 

Nico saw kids come out of different cabins [mostly the Aphrodite cabin] with various things. combs, coins, hairdryers. one even came out with a toaster. why he would want a toaster Nico had no idea. " Hay Will, who's that in your cabin?" Will looked where Nico was pointing and said, " oh that's Mckenzee Espanoza she's---WHAT!!!??? MCKENZEE, I TOLD YOU TO STOP GOING THROUGH MY STUFF!!"                                                            Another camper came up to Nico. "Aha!" he laughed. "Good ole maki. she always knows how to get on your nerves." "I'm Kevin BTW. Iris cabin." Kevin was big, like Butch [also in the Iris cabin]. blond hair pulled up in a bun. he wore a camo jacket with the sleeves torn off, bright blue jeans and pink convers. "What cabin is she in? she looks like she's in the Hermes cabin." Kevin gave Mckenzee a puzzling look. "no one knows. she was claimed overnight, and she won't tell anyone. so, like you said, we assume that Hermes claimed her."

Nico watched his dork of a boyfriend run around in circles chasing her. "GIvE Me bAkc my CURLing IroN!" Will yelled. "WHY?! YouR hAiR is NATUERLY cURlY!" "SO, WHAT! I PaiD fOR iT! Its MInE!" "OH, GIVE ME A BREAK! yOU aSked LEo toO mAke it FOr YOu!" "yEA! I HAd TO do HiS Ancient Greek ESayS for a MOntH! IT waS harD!" When Nico saw them heading straight for him, he moved as to not be trampled by Mckenzee. him and Kevin had to hold Will back as she ran into the woods. Nico leaned over his boyfriend and said, " Ya done?"