Chapter 13; Bella's transformation and pregnancy?!

3rd POV
Alice had turned Bella while in California and they both planned to start her on a 'vegetarian' diet. Charlie was now a vampire and adapting to the 'vegetarian' diet well. Edward and Mireya had a small wedding with only Edward's parents and Renata attending.

Anya and the kings were now engaged as was Katya and Paul and Leah. Both girls were planning planning for their wedding. Anya was having a royal wedding with the Denali's, the Cullens, and the Volturi covens attending since she planned to officially meet everyone at the ball celebrating her as the vampire queen.

Katya on the other hand planned a small wedding with only a few Volturi members (the kings and the witch twins, her siblings), the Cullen clan, and the Wolfpack including Harry and Sue Clearwater, Billy Black, and Terrance Lahote. It would be held in La Push in the forest.

As the twins and their ladies excitedly chatted about floral arrangements Anya started feeling sick. She bolted up and rushed to the toilet. Katya followed her and pulled her hair back.

When Anya finished she sat on top of the closed toilet and asked "What was that? I didn't feel sick a moment ago?" Katya bit her lip before going to Rosalie and whispering something in her ear.

Whatever was said made eyes widened and gasps fill the room. Rosalie quickly nodded before bolting away. Katya returned to her sister's side and grabbed her clammy hands "Anya, when was your last period?" Anya looked confused before saying "About six weeks ago, why?"

Katya sighed and said " I know that you had sex with the kings, and I've had sex with Paul and Leah. Now you're sick and my periods late" Anya's eyes widened "But that's not possible..." "For female vampires, no, but for males..."

Rosalie came back with a box of pregnancy tests. The twins took turns peeing on said sticks before sitting down and waiting for the results.

Five minutes later they checked the sticks and sure enough there were two little pink plus signs on them. Heidi and Chelsea rushed to tell the Kings and Katya's mates the good news.

Rosalie and Jane embraced the new mothers happily. Anya and Katya merely looked at each other with happy, but nervous expressions. The future just got a little more complicated.