Chapter 05; Alice's return

Anya's POV
I sat in Paul's truck in the backseat wrapped in a blanket and towels with Leah on my left and Katya on my right. Katya's arms are still wrapped around me, and her lips are pressed to the top of my wet hair. She's so tense. Anyone at a distance would think that she's the older twin, but they'd be incorrect.

Leah provided me with warmth, and Paul had the heater on full blast. After Sue had checked me and Bella out we were being sent home to shower and change. Jake was driving her home while my sisters soulmates drove us. Jake was explaining to Bella how he found his imprint and no longer wanted her.

Bella's world was falling apart again, but it was only about to get worse. Carlisle's car was in the driveway. Bella leaped out excitedly and said "They came back for me! I knew they would! They're here to turn me!" And she bolted inside.

Katya on the other hand was pissed. She got out of the truck and stormed into the house. I saw her starting to put on her bronze knuckles, and I jumped out after her. Paul, Leah, and Jacob were hot on my heels as we walked in and saw the scene before us.

Alice Cullen was lying on our broken coffee table with Katya on top of her. Throwing punches at her once flawless elfin face now her face was littered in cracks and she seemed to be in a daze. Bella was in the corner shrieking and horrified by my twins brutality. I wasn't surprised at all.

The Cullens fucked up big time. They messed with Katya's feelings and her family. I knew that she hated Edward and Alice Cullen the most though. I turned and saw three surprised and impressed shapeshifters looking at my twin in astonishment as she, a mere human beat the life out of an all powerful vampire like she did that every Sunday instead of going to church.

"You better calm her down. She won't stop even after she breaks all her fingers, or her entire hand for that matter" I said amused, the trio snapped out of it and Jacob and Paul quickly grabbed her and yanked her off of Alice kicking and screaming the world of curses at the busted up Cullen. Leah stepped in front of her and began cooing at her to calm her down.

I was surprised to see her quickly relax.

I went upstairs to my room, and showered. Once I got out and was dressed. A still beat up Alice bolted into the room and panickly said "Edward's trying to kill himself! We have to save him!" She scooped me up bridal style and sped me to the car where Bella was waiting for us.

Katya jumped in startling us and said "You're not taking Anya anywhere without me!" "We don't have time for this!" Alice shrieked and slammed on the gas. I cling to the sides of the car and Katya and Bella did the same.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Katya one handedly texting dad and telling him the truth about everything. She told him about the Cullens being vampires, about Bella sleeping with her biological father, about the wolves, about Paul and Leah imprinting on her, about Bella's recent stunt to kill us, and about what was happening right now.

She texted him one last thing that brought tears to my eyes as I realized that we may never see mama and papa again.

To Papa
Dad, if we're not back in a week fake your death and go to Alaska. Ask either the Denali's or the Cullens to turn you. Tell Leah, and Paul that I love them with all my broken pieces and rough edges. Anya and I love both you and mama so much. We are so grateful and honored that we had the privilege of being your daughters. This is goodbye all our love Katarina Helena and Anastasia Melina Romanov-Swan.

From You

I started crying and Kaya pulled me into her arms as a few tears slipped from her eyes. Would we ever come home? Would we ever see mama and papa again? Would Katya ever see Paul and Leah again? Would I ever get to meet my soulmates? Are we really going to die for Edward Cullen?