Chapter 09; Returning home

Anya's POV
We were on the Volturi's private jet heading back to Forks. Aro, Marcus, and Caius had reluctantly agreed to let me and Katya graduate high school in Forks then we would return to Volterra to attend 'college' and eventually be turned. Upon hearing about Katya's relationship with Leah and Paul, Aro decided that Katya should bring her mates much to Caius's further reluctance.

We had been changed for travel once again by Heidi and Chelsea. They let us keep the corsets.

(Me)

(Katya)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Katya)

Apparently it was customary for the queen to wear white, and her family members to wear red

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Apparently it was customary for the queen to wear white, and her family members to wear red. The kings wore black and their family members wore blue. When we returned we would pick guards and ladies in waiting who would wear cream or yellow.

I didn't mind any of this. It made me feel important.

We boarded the Volturi's private jet and called our father. We told him that we would be returning soon and that we had a lot to talk about.

Katya and I were currently dozing while being watched over by Demetri and Corin who would be staying with us as personal guards until our safe return home.

Bella and Alice sat on the other side of the plane as far away from us as possible whispering to each other, and glaring at us. Edward sat halfway in between us gazing depressingly out the window.

He had told us that Bella was in fact not his mate as he had thought and hoped for, and that he planned to find his true mate with Jasper.

We suddenly landed in Seattle airport. We got off the plane and headed for the exit. We were greeted by the rest of the Cullen family, our dad, and Paul and Leah. We were embraced and looked over by our parents, our siblings, and my sisters mates.

Then we were bombarded with questions. I spoke first taking the lead "We will explain everything once we get to the Cullens house. For now this is Demetri and Corin of the Volturi. They will be Katya's and mine's bodyguards until we return to Italy" I could see the understanding in the Cullens eyes, while dad, Paul, and Leah looked confused, but before they could ask any questions Jasper let out a startled gasp.

"Mate," was all he said as he looked behind me and Katya to stare at someone who was standing behind us. "Hello, amour, I've waited a long time to meet you" we turned around to see.....

A/n: Cliffhanger! I want you to pick who is Jaspers mate. Demetri or Corin? What about Edward? My list for him is short, but you can make suggestions. So far it's Corin, Heidi, Renata, and Maggie (from the Irish coven), but I could make an OC it my lovely readers desire 🥰