16 | Half An Hour

Chapter 16: Half An Hour

That was the first time I'd experienced a real panic attack. The feeling was far different than my little breakdowns I had over Katsuki, before he came. My lungs felt plugged for an instant. It was like something out of a drama and it horrified me.

I'm sure I would've passed out if it wasn't for Katsuki who wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him so that my head was on his chest. When I was in those arms of his, I could feel his heartbeat increase.

He must've been shocked to see me like that. So shocked that he actually held me close to him. "Just breathe," he told me, "Just breathe and you'll be fine." I did as he said and took a few deep breath's in and let them out as calmly as possible.

When I finally felt better, I took a good look at Izuku and noticed that he wasn't pale. He was actually loosing color. Saying that still breaks my heart to this day. My best friend was literally fading. It was only a matter of time before he'd disappear.

Katsuki lowered his arms from me and when he did, I lunged forward into Izuku's arms. "How long do you think I have?" He asked. I slapped my mouth holding back my cries. "I don't know, but we're not gonna sleep tonight. We have to spend as much time together as possible."

We hugged for what seemed like forever until Katsuki made a joke about me squeezing the time he had left, out of him. I knew that couldn't be possible but just thinking about it, I let go of him.

"I don't wanna be here when you two get emotional so I'll just leave now." Katsuki stood up to leave but I reached up and grabbed his hand. Now that was the first time we'd actually touched each other's palms. It was always our wrists, or arms, or the back of our hands, but not that time. That time was different.

"Stay," I said, "please."
He pulled his warm hand away from mine and sat on one of the beds. I smiled and looked back at Izuku who was also happy he stayed.

-ˋˏ ༻💥༺ ˎˊ-

They say time flies when you're enjoying yourself. I guess I can say that's true. We spent the night watching horror movies and ordering room service. While Katsuki laid by himself on one bed, Izuku and I shared the other. I spent the whole night with an arm or leg around him. I couldn't separate myself from him, not even for an instant. The only exception was if either one of us had to use the restroom.

We each had to go more than once so every time one of us was in there, the other would stand right outside the door and Izuku would have to talk to me the whole time. That way I knew he was there, even though I couldn't see him. I knew that was extra, but I was scared.

"Hey, you know what a really scary movie is? The Grudge." Izuku said. I practically choked on my popcorn when he said that. "Izuku!! Are you for fucking real right now?!" I slapped him on the back of his head. He looked at me like I was crazy, "Whatt?!!!" He rubbed his head.

"It's been years since I've seen that movie, YEARS! And I had forgotten all about it until now!" I sat up against the bed frame and brought the blanket up to my neck. "Well I didn't know you were so scared by it! She's not even that creepy, it's just a cursed girl with long black hair who—"

I put my hand over his mouth and looked over at Katsuki who was closest to the light switch. "Turn the light on! Please!" I begged whilst looking all over the dark room.

"You gotta be shitting me." He started laughing uncontrollably. I glared at him, but to my benefit, his laughter calmed me down. That was until the fucker started making the noises that the creepy woman in the movie made. That was when I jumped into Izuku's lap and curled up into a ball with my knees touching my chest.