15 | You're Lying!

Chapter 15: You're Lying!

The final day of the convention arrived and the four of us had split up in pairs; Izuku and Kazuko, and Katsuki and I. At first I was excited about it being the two of us all day, but my happiness was quickly destroyed when Katsuki had me chasing after him in circles all around the building.

"You do realize I'm here, right?" I ran up beside him and tried to keep up as he pushed through people.

"Whatever, I just need to go outside." I followed him to the front doors where upon exiting, he leaned over with his hands on his knees and took long deep breaths.

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked in the sweetest voice possible, but the boy didn't respond to my question, nor did he show me signs that he'd acknowledged me asking it.

I didn't understand. His behavior made no sense to me. I thought back to the night before and all the other nights before that one. Then I compared them to our moments during the day and it was almost as if Katsuki was two different people.

During the night he was cool and didn't have any problem letting me know his thoughts and emotions, but then once the sun came up it was like that part of him never existed. He'd act as if we had no connection even though we sure as hell did.

"Oh my gosh, there's that one cute Kacchan cosplayer!" I looked up from where my vision had zoned off to and noticed two girls heading in our direction. I took a few steps back and let the girls stand on either side of him.

"Hey!" One of them said cheerfully, "You are literally Bakugou! I mean— you look amazing! Can we get a picture with you?"

Those girls were only the few of many more that came up to us asking for a picture. When it first happened, I got a little overprotective but quickly checked myself because Katsuki did not appear to like me defending him.

I'll admit I felt extremely jealous everytime he let them cling onto him because whenever I jokingly latched my arm around him or touched him even the slightest bit—even if it was on accident—his attitude would go up from five to five-hundred.

"I have a question?" One of the girls asked. Katsuki looked at her, which oh my God it infuriated me how easily he could flash them a glance and for me he didn't even bother looking.

"Could you say 'Hi, Teddybear, I hope you have a great day and—" he slapped his gloved hand over her mouth and closed his eyes taking very long deep breaths before he finally looked at her again, "Look at me," his eyes scanned over hers to make sure he was her only focus.

"Does it look like I'm the type of guy who gives random people that nickname?" She was about to nod her head up and down but once Katsuki's eyebrows furrowed down, she nodded 'no' instead.

"That's right, and I never will be that guy. That word will never exist in my vocabulary. So please, don't ever, ever, EVER, ask me to say that, ever, again." He removed his hand and slowly walked passed her.

I followed right after him and once we were far enough away, I burst out laughing. Who was I to judge her though? I too once asked someone with a good voice impression to make me an alarm in which they referred to me as that. Of course, now that I think about it, it was such a lame thing to do. Katsuki would never call anyone Teddybear.

"What are you laughing at? You were just like her!" He snarled.

"Exactly, I WAS," I calmed down with the laughter and walked at his side. We were quiet and took a few more pictures with randoms before we agreed to ditch the convention and go back to the hotel to change out of our sweaty costumes.