11 | I Had a Nightmare

Chapter 11: I Had a Nightmare

After my mom found me asleep in the basement, Bakugou completely avoided looking me directly in the face. He wasn't upset or anything because quite frankly we seemed to get along better than before, but for some reason whenever we were in the midst of a conversation, his eyes would be elsewhere, anywhere besides my face. It was strange.

When I asked him why he refused to look at me, he'd ignore me or change the subject. Eventually I got used to it and stopped questioning his actions.

Three days after our 'sleepover," the three of us were sitting on the living room couch. I was on Izuku's left and Bakugou was on his right, leaving him in the middle.

"So, for next summer, do you think you could write invites to me and to Nezuko?"

I stared at him, a vacant look was upon my face. "Izuku, I am not hooking you up with her, she belongs to Zenitsu."

He grasped his shirt, where his heart was and dramatically fell backward into Bakugou's lap.

To no ones surprise, he was pushed onto the floor. "Don't touch me, Nerd." He raised his foot and rested it on top of Izuku's abdomen.

Mighty crawled out from under the couch and barked at his foot.

"Better watch out, Kacchan, your twin looks like he wants to rip your leg off." Izuku chuckled.

"I'd like to see him try." The slim waisted boy sat up straight, pushing his foot deeper into the green-eyed boys stomach whilst giving the pup a terrifying glare.

Mighty whimpered and ran back underneath the couch. Then, I shoved Bakugou against the armrest,"Can't you just be nice to him for once?" I leaned down and helped Izuku get back on his feet.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang and all our eyes darted towards the sound.

"It's here!!" He yelled. "Heck yeah!" Izuku thrusted his fist in the air with a hop and then ran to the door and opened it. The mailman was on the other side, just about to place the box on the ground until it was snatched out of his hands.

"Thank you!" He closed the door and walked back, placing the box on the table in the middle of the living room.

We all stared at it.

Two days ago, he had asked if there were any anime conventions happening because he wanted to see the characters even if they were only cosplayers.

We checked the internet and saw there was a three day one starting on Friday. I mentioned it to my parents and the agreed to let us go.

At first I planned to go as Toga, but I changed my mind since the boys obviously weren't fond of villains. Instead I chose to go as Camie, being that was the only other costume I had that actually fit me.

I didn't have Izuku's hero costume so we ordered him one and that's what the box was for. There was a Bakugou costume in my closet, though. It was a little too big on me so I knew it'd fit Bakugou well.

Izuku went into the bathroom with the box. Five minutes later he came out with his full-body hero jumpsuit.

"How do I look?" He asked.
"Like seaweed." Bakugou replied.

I slapped his leg. "You look great, Izuku! It actually looks legit!" I pulled my phone out and took a picture of him in which he posed with two peace signs.

"Thanks, Y/n." He grinned.

After a few more pictures, he took the costume off and put it in my room. Then we went out to take Mighty on a walk. The first few minutes were a bit awkward since Bakugou and I never really talked when it was the three of us so he ended up being the third wheel.