Honeymoon

Chapter 23:

In the daytime, the sun was shining at the Khanna mansion. Neil was standing in the garden area and talking on the phone.

Neil: Doctor, I called you to ask that can Avni travel? Actually, I was thinking to take her on a trip for a change. So she can travel. It is not dangerous for her, right?

Dr: yes, she can travel. And it's a good idea she needs a change. Don't worry, she can travel. She is in a condition to travel. But be careful she should be away from alcohol and take medicine on time.

Neil: don't worry, Doctor, I will be extra careful. I give her medicines on time and will continue them like this.

Dr: good if there were any problem you can contact me.

Neil: ok thank you, Doctor.

Neil cuts the call and smiles.

Neil: get ready for our honeymoon, Mrs Avni Neil Khanna.

Neil smiles.

Avni was sitting on the bed and scrolling her phone. She was watching the handbags. Neil entered the phone smiling. He sits on the bed.

Neil: Avni?

Avni replied hmm by looking at the phone.

Neil: do you like visiting different places.

Avni: yes. Why?

Neil: nothing. Just asking. Which is your favourite destination.

Avni was looking at the phone.

Avni: you are asking here in India or overall.

Neil: both.

Avni: I like hill stations and love to go there. In winters especially. Anyways,

Avni shows him her cell phone.

Avni: How is this bag?

Neil: nice.

Avni: ok.

Avni ordered that.

Neil: So why you did not go in this winter?

Avni frowns she looks at Neil and smiles she thinks.

Avni: This time, I didn't find the need to go.

Avni smiled she looked at Neil then again looked at her phone.

Neil: so if you get the chance you will go.

Avni: maybe.

Neil grins his teeth and snatched the phone from her.

Avni: wh...

Avni looked at Neil.

Avni: what is this, Neil?

Neil: exactly, what is this? Here, I am talking to you and you are looking at your phone.

Avni makes a face.

Avni: ok sorry. Say what you want to say.

Neil: now I am not in a mood to talk. Do your shopping.

Neil throws the phone near Avni and goes. Avni astonishingly looks at Neil. Neil goes.

Avni: what happened to him? Crazy man.

Avni picked her phone but did not like anything because Neil was angry with her. She keeps the phone on the bed because of frustration.

Avni: Tch. Don't know what Neil want to talk about. Let's go, Avni and pacify your moody husband.