Emotions

Chapter 19:

It was the time of the night, Neil was sitting on his knees by holding Avni's hand who was standing near him. Slowly, the fire was started to extinguish. Avni was looking at Neil. She understood that he needs support and no one is there to support him except her but she doesn't know that he only wants her beside him that's why he took her there.

Avni sits and keeps the hand on Neil's shoulder.

Avni: Neil!

Neil's chain of thought broke. He looked at Avni.

Avni: let's go inside it is cold here.

Neil nods and looks at the fire, Avni also saw that then she looked at Neil. Neil gets up and Avni helps him. Neil looked at Avni she holds his hand though she was unaware of her feelings but she cares for Neil. Avni takes him inside by holding his hand as Neil took her outside Neil was looking at Avni. Avni takes him to the room and makes him sit on the bed. Neil removed his shoes and Avni helps him to lay and covers him with a blanket. Avni turns but Neil holds her hand. Avni turns to him.

Neil: please stay with me.

Avni was looking at him and she was not liking this broken Neil. She liked that arrogant, strong, mastermind Neil who always plot against her and she sometimes take that as fun to pass her time like she changed their plates. Avni sits beside him and Neil lays his head in Avni's lap. Avni was surprised she met a new Neil today who is like a child. Neil looked at Avni.

Neil: can I?

Neil did not complete his sentence but Avni understands so she nods. Neil smiles and to see his smile, Avni smiles. Avni caresses his hair and Neil was lost. Avni feels sad to see him. Avni was caressing his hair and her eyes were teary.

Avni in mind: when it is hurting you that much then why did you do that? Why you burnt those photos?

Avni looked at Neil soon he slept. Avni thinks about his proposal she looked at Neil and smiles.

When Avni saw that Neil is in deep sleep, she kept his head on the pillow and lay but after some time, Neil hugged her in sleep. Avni kept his hand away he again hugged her. Avni did not want to disturb his sleep so she let him sleep.

The sun rises, the new day begins with new hopes, new opportunities and new challenges. It was also a new beginning of Avneil's relationship. Avni and Neil were laying on the bed. Neil was sleeping on his stomach by hugging Avni's waist. Avni stirs because of the sunlight. She did not sleep well last night because Neil was not leaving her.

Avni looked at her waist then she turned her face slightly because Neil was sleeping next to her

Avni looked at her waist then she turned her face slightly because Neil was sleeping next to her. Avni carefully keeps his arm away and get up. Avni was standing near the bed and thinking. Avni closed the curtains and turns to Neil.

Avni entered the kitchen and looked around. Avni saw the counter and thinks. Avni recalls Neela maa's words she finds something to cook as Neil was feeling low last night and Leela was also not there.