Neil's frustration

Chapter 16:

It was the time of the night, Shweta welcomed Avni and Neil. Avni was looking down. They came inside and Shweta gave the plate to Bheema and she goes. Shweta holds Avni's arm.

Shweta: why you go without informing in the morning?

Avni was looking down. Neil was looking at her.

Shweta: it's ok. Leave it. Today, I am very happy my children came back today. You both made the right decision.

Avni looked up at Shweta then she looked at Neil who turned his face to her then he looks away to avoid her. Avni understood he lied to her that Shweta called them back.

Bebe: yes if Neil tell us earlier then we would do some preparation.

Neil looked at Avni from the corner of his eyes and Avni was giving him deadly glares.

Neil in mind: please Bebe, don't say this else this tigress will tear me into two pieces and throw me in two directions.

Neil: ab, Bebe, Mom, will we stand like this the whole night? I am hungry please give me something to eat else I will faint here.

They smile. Avni was silent.

Later, everyone was sitting at the dining table and Shweta feeds Avni who did not dare to look up. She was fighting with her inner soul. A tear falls at her hand which was on her lap. Shweta turns to her and is shocked to see Avni's wet eyelashes. Shweta cupped her face.

Shweta: what happened?

Neil turns his face and is shocked. Avni looked up and her eyes were filled with tears. Avni throws herself to Shweta and holds her arms. Avni cried badly. Shweta and everyone cried.

Avni: I am sorry. I am sorry.

Shweta kissed her head and cries. Shweta wipes her tears and makes Avni away she cups her face.

Shweta: it's ok. We understand.

Shweta wipes Avni's tears: Now stop crying else I will cry.

Avni shook her head and wipes her tears.

Shweta: that's my good girl.

Shweta feeds her then she made Avni sleep in the room. Shweta kissed Avni's forehead and covered her with a duvet. Shweta turned and saw Neil. They looked at each other.

Neil and Shweta were sitting in Shweta's room. Neil told her about Avni's attempt to suicide.

Shweta: what?

She gets up. Neil gets up and nods.

Neil: but please mom, don't ask her anything else she will feel more guilty and will feel bad. It will affect her mental state more.

Shweta nods.

Shweta: now things are getting worsen.

Neil thinks.

Shweta: when are you going to give her a divorce?

Neil shocked. He thought she asked him that thing last night in anger but today she again asked him. Neil was looking at her.

The whole night, Neil did not sleep and spent it by turning his sides. Neil looked at Avni who was sleeping. Neil thinks.

The next morning, Neil goes to the office and was not in a good mood. Neil entered aggressively and nods the staff who was wishing him morning. Neil goes to his cabin the day was like standing on the fire for the staff. Neil took the class of them. Neil was sitting in his cabin and checking the file. Neil closed the file and throws it on the floor. He gets up.