First meeting

Chapter 03:

It was the time of the morning, Avni opens her eyes and saw the surrounding she frowns and catches her head. She sits and looks around. Avni looks at herself and her jacket was kept near her. She tries to recall and saw the blurred image that a boy was dancing with her and touching her inappropriately. He took her to the side and misbehaved with her. She tried to push the man but no use. Avni did not remember what happened after that.

Avni: what happened last night?

Avni tried to recall and saw the blurred image in which she was saying, " leave me, Vidyut."

Avni: Vidyut?

Avni thinks.

Avni: Vidyut.

She got angry.

On the other side, Neil was getting ready and he stood on something and realised that. He stood back and saw a bracelet.

 He stood back and saw a bracelet

Neil frowns and picks that. Neil was looking at the bracelet and recalls what happened last night.

Flashback:

Vidyut was misbehaving Avni and hides his face at her neck. Avni was trying to take him away but Vidyut holds her hand and in between that her bracelet falls. Her tiny earring also falls.

Avni: Vidyut, leave me.

Vidyut bites her neck and Avni winces.

Avni: Vidyut.

Neil comes there and pulls back the Vidyut he falls and Avni turns her face she was standing with the support of the wall she was leaning to the wall. Neil makes Vidyut stand.

Neil: how dare you behave with a girl like this?

Vidyut: she is my girlfriend it is our matter who are you to come between us?

Neil: if she is your girlfriend then why you are misbehaving with her.

Vidyut: who are you to ask? She is my girl and I can do anything to her. I can do whatever I want to do with her.

Neil gets angry and punches him.

Neil: Girls are not toys.

Neil turns to Avni and faced her back.

Neil: you ok.

No response. Neil got a punch on his face and collides with the wall near Avni. Avni flinched. Neil fights with Vidyut and Vidyut runs away when Neil turns but Avni was not there. Neil looks around but did not find her.

Neil: where she goes? She was only her. Strange.

Neil thinks and looks around but no one was there. Neil saw the bracelet and picks that.

Flashback ends.

Neil was looking at the bracelet.

Neil: hope she is fine.