Shock

Chapter 10:

The sound of raindrops was echoing everywhere. The raindrops were playing with the floor, plants and other things.

Some raindrops were playing near Avni and she was laying unconsciously like a dead body. Neil was shockingly looking at Avni. Neil sits and makes her lay straight he saw her lips are blue. Neil tapped her cheek and called her name but no use. Avni's body was cold. Neil takes her in his arms and was shivering because of cold and fear. Neil captures her in his arm, his mind stopped working. Neil recalls something.

Person: please save me, Neil, I want to live please save me. I want to live with you. Please.

Neil hugs Avni tightly. Neil looks at Avni.

Neil: nothing will happen to you Sneha. I am here, I will save you. I will save you.

Neil picks Avni in his arms and takes her to the room when he makes her lay, he was shocked to see Avni. Neil catches his head. How can he think of Avni as Sneha, how can he do that these types of questions were roaming in his head.

Neil looks at Avni and sits. He checks her pulse which was low. Neil was shocked.

Neil: I should take her to the hospital.

Neil gets up and recalls that the last time Shweta said that at least let her change the clothes before taking her to the hospital. Neil looks at Avni.

Neil: her dress is wet first change her dress.

Neil goes to the closet and comes back. Neil's eyes fall on the balcony door he goes to close it and close the curtain also then he comes and keeps the dress on the bed.

Neil looks at Avni and calls the doctor.

Neil: Hello, doctor. Doctor, I am Neil Khanna please come to my home it's an emergency.

Doctor: I can't come there in this weather you bring the patient here.

Neil: please doctor. My wife is very ill, please.

Doctor: try to understand Mr Khanna. I am in hospital I can't come right now. OK, tell me what happened?

Neil told him that Avni was drenched in rain and fell unconscious.

Doctor: take her, here or you switch on the heater or something else which can make the room warm. If she feels better then OK else bring her here.

Neil: ok.

Neil cuts the call then he goes to get the heater to make Avni feel better as he plugged in the switch the light went off.

Neil: tch, this has to go now.

Neil looks at Avni and thinks.

Neil: I am sorry, Sneha, I have to do it. Please forgive me.

Neil sits he turns Avni and opens the zip of the dress and turns Avni. Neil covers her with the duvet and removed her dress. Neil gets in the blanket and takes Avni in his arms. Neil looks at Avni and he was not comfortable and was worried for Avni. He sits.

Neil: no, I can't do it. It is wrong.

Neil wears his shirt and made Avni wear the clothes he makes her wear the jacket and covers her carefully and picks her in his arm.

Neil makes Avni sit in the car and lock the seatbelt. Neil goes to sit in the car and flies it to the hospital.

Avni was laying on the stretcher and Neil was walking with it. Avni was taken to the emergency ward and Neil stands there.

After some time, the doctor comes out.

Neil: doctor, my wife?

Doctor: Mr Khanna, you did right by bringing her here but her condition is critical.