High voltage drama

Chapter 05:

In the time of the night, the place was lit by multiple lights and the sounds were echoing all around it.

People were dancing there and Avni was also one of them she was drunk and moving her body with the beats

People were dancing there and Avni was also one of them she was drunk and moving her body with the beats. Avni was wearing a knee-length dress.

On the other side, Guests had arrived at Khanna Mansion, Neil was standing in the room. He was angry but suddenly he smiled.

Neil: she ran. Woo. Finally, I got freedom now I can refuse the proposals by saying that mom's beloved daughter-in-law ran.

Neil was happy but suddenly his smile faded.

Neil: but guests had arrived it would be a disgrace to our family if they did not see her. Our family's reputation is at sake, just because of her.

Neil gets angry.

On the other side, Avni was tired of dancing and felt a desire for something. Avni goes to the bar counter and starts searching for drugs in her bag but she did not find that. Avni searched for money but it was not there.

Avni: oh no, now how will I get that? I want that.

Someone shows her the packet, Avni gets happy and before she takes that the person pulls the hand back. Avni looks at the person and blinks her eyes innocently. Vidyut smirks.

Vidyut: You want it?

Avni nods like an innocent child.

Vidyut: but you have to give me something in return.

Avni: I don't have money.

Vidyut: I don't want that.

Avni: then?

Vidyut moves close to her.

Vidyut: I want you.

Avni was innocently looking at her. She was drunk.

Avni: I will give you, double money.

Vidyut shook his head. Vidyut shows her the packet and Avni tried to snatch that but Vidyut took his hand back. Avni looks at him.

Vidyut: kiss me and get it.

Avni was looking at him. Vidyut shows her packet. Avni was getting weak.

Avni: I will do anything please give it to me.

Vidyut: first, kiss.

Avni: first packet.

Vidyut gives her packet and she fulfils her desire and Vidyut smirks. Avni sighs and smiles. Vidyut comes to her and pulls her to him by the waist.

Neil came there and looks for Avni. Vidyut saw him. Avni pushes Vidyut. She goes on the dance floor. Vidyut runs by seeing Neil. Neil was looking for Avni and saw her. Neil grins his teeth and goes to her. Neil holds her hand and Avni looks at him angrily. She was about to say but stops to see Neil.