God I'm so cringe

Fuck it, the q&a will be next post I just wanted to do this so I could get it off my head. So enjoy some funnies.

Izuku: GET DUNKED ON!!!

Y/n: WHY DID YOU HIT ME WITH A BASKETBALL?!

Izuku: I did it for the memes.

Y/n: GET YOUR FILTHY ASS OVER HERE!!!

Izuku: Hey watch your language, there's kids reading this.

Y/n: Wait what?

Izuku: Dam I broke the wall again, time to call Sero and his special flex tape.

Y/n: Breaking the 4th wall wasn't very cash money of you.

Izuku: You're also doing it right now.

Y/n: Shut up I have my rights.

Dio: Oh, are you approaching me? Instead of running away you're coming straight at me?

Dio: Despite your best friend telling you the secret of 'The World,' like an exam student scrambling to finish the problems on an exam until last moments before the chime?

Y/n: I can't beat the shit out of you without getting closer.

Dio: Ho ho, then come as close as you like.

Katsuki: DIE!

Katsuki: DIE!

Gets kicked in the leg

Dio: Too slow too slow, 'The World' is the ultimate stand, even without it's power to stop time it's strength and speed far surpass that of your 'Anger Management.'

Y/n: So it's the same type of stand as 'Anger Management.' Not a lot of range but immense power and precision.

Dio: I wanted to try a little test to find out just how much more powerful 'The World's was, compared to your stand.

Dio: Though it appears a test was hardly necessary.

Y/n: Test? Is that what you call just patting me, and not even enough to hurt?

Y/n: Well, I guess you ripped my limited edition Asgore pants.

Dio: Why are you heroes so stubborn about admitting defeat?

Dio: Hmph, I suppose I shall rise to your silly provocation, and test you just a bit more.

Epik fight between The World and Anger Management.

Katsuki: DIE! DIE!

The second punch grazed Dio's cheek making it bleed.

Katsuki: DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!

Dio: Shall we compare the speed of our attack rushes?

The World: MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!

Katsuki: DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!

➡ To be continued

I'm starting to think I have insomnia since I got 2 hours of sleep yesterday only to wake up in the middle of the night and not sleep. Please send help I have bags or whatever you call them, under my eyes.

(Next part is cringe, just warning you)

Betty: How much longer until this shit post ends and you post an actual chapter?

Narrator: Probably a couple hundred more words and next Thursday.

Betty: Ok fine, at least I can chill with my Y/n body pillow.

Y/n: Ayo wtf.

Narrator: She used Momos credit card I think.

Betty: I DID NOT! IT WAS MIDNIGHT'S!

Y/n: That still doesn't answer why you have a body pillow of me. And how the hell did you even get one online?

Betty: Some random random dude from America saw you in the sport festival, and author can you make me be with Y/n please?

Narrator: No, you're too horny.

Momo: Plus she's mine! *hugs Y/n tightly*

Y/n: You're squeezing me too hard.

Narrator: I did say in the beginning there will be no harem.

Betty: Then wtf at these books in your library?

Narrator: Hey stop looking at those.

Izuku: I guess Betty has a 'boner.'

Y/n: That was very uncalled for and she doesn't even have a dong.

Izuku: That's the best I can come up with in this situation.

Narrator: Fourth wall is just gone, reduced to atoms.

Sero: My flex tape won't work on this so use flex seal instead.

Narrator: Good idea

Uses Flex seal and 4th wall is at full condition.

Ok guys don't worry I'm not dead if you're wondering, I'll be updating next Thursday and next Wednesday will be the q&a. Anyway have a nice day.

Memes