Chapter 6 USJ Incident

(yes I know very original title)

We start off with class 1a in the buss discussing some things until Tsu asks a question.

Tsu: Hey Midorya how does your quirk work exactly?

Izuku: Oh, well my quirk has a lot of properties, right now I can summon bones which sting a lot, blue bones that can hurt you if you move, dragon like skull that shoots laser out of it's mouth, I decided to call them gaster blasters and lastly I have telekinesis which let's me hold object and humans and throw them very far. I can also teleport to dodge attacks which is really neat.

Tsu: Wow that sounds like a lot, it's like you have 5 quirks.

Y/n: Yeah his quirk is very cool, also I've been wondering. Betty what's your quirk and that pink ball?

Betty: Oh, my quirk is called fear and this little fella right here is a part of my quirk, his name is Akumu but I call him Kumu for short.

Y/n: Oh that's so cool.

Betty: Yeah, but it's pretty dangerous, I can turn Kumu into anything but I mostly go with a spear and a scythe.

Y/n: Oh hey I can also do spears, it's pretty cool we have a lot in common.

Kirishima: We can all agree that Y/n, Izuku, Bakugo, and Todoroki have the flashiest quirks it's so cool, while I can only turn my skin into armor.

Y/n: Hey don't be so down Kirishima, your quirk is actually really good.

Kirishima: You really think so?

Y/n: Yeah, it can serve as both offense and defense, I think even my spears will have a tough time trying to penetrate you.

Aizawa: Quiet down class we're here.

They all got out the bus and met the hero thirteen. But you all want to see action so let's just skip this shit.

Y/n: Sensei what is that black purple Mist down there?

Aizawa looks to we're Y/n was pointing and there was black and purple Mist releasing a lot of villains.

Denki: Whoa they even got fake villains.

Aizawa&Y/n: Those aren't fake they're real villains.

Aizawa: Thirteen protect the students, Y/n I know how strong you are so lend me a hand.

Y/n: Of course sensei.

???: Oh no we were told that All Might should be here, oh well maybe killing a few children will make him appear like he always does.

Bakugo: Who the fuck are you?!

Kurogiri: Oh my bad I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Kurogiri and I'm from the league of villains. Now I can't have you escape so die.

Bakugo and Kirishima both charge at Kurogiri only to be sent through a portal.

Later the rest of the students were sent through different areas of the USJ.

Meanwhile Aizawa was fighting a horde of villains while Y/n is talking to the "boss" of these villains.

Y/n: What is your business here?!

???: Oh you see we just came here because we wanted to kill All Might but it doesn't look like he's here yet. So I'm gonna kill some of you until he arrives.

Y/n readies a spear in her hand.

Y/n: Like hell I'll allow you to kill anyone!

???: You're slowly starting to get on my nerves. Nomu kill her.