Chapter 16

(I love fnaf shit posts)

Tomura: Is it finally done master?

???: No it's not complete yet, but I have some other toys you can play with.

Tomura: I'm 17.

???: I was referring the "toys" as nomus, they may be weaker than the one at the USJ but you can cause some havoc.

Tomura: I guess I can use these.

Kurogiri: Do you want to use them now young master?

Tomura: Yes, but before that I want to meet with Stain, see if he can join us.

Kurogiri: Understood.

*before explosion*

Izuku: Hey Asriel I have a question.

Asriel: I have an answer.

Izuku: Do you want to be a hero?

Asriel: I would love to be a hero but my sister doesn't want me to get hurt so she's against it.

Izuku: You have sister?

Asriel: Yeah, she's adopted but we treat her like she's a part of the family.

Izuku: That's actually pretty sweet, but why is she against you being a hero?

Asriel: She says it's because it's to dangerous.

Izuku: That's fair, but what's your quirk?

Asriel: It's complicated, the doctors haven't found a name for it yet but it's pretty powerful.

Izuku: Is it ok if you can explain to me what it is? *takes out notebook*

Asriel: Sure, I can do a lot of stuff, first I can create fire like my dad and mom, I can also create stars, summon lighting, create two swords, I can also create a gun which is kinda funny, and lastly I can create a big skull that sucks everything in. I tried doing that move but I destroyed half the house so I'm gonna use that as my Trump card.

Izuku: That is quite a lot, you said the doctors couldn't find a name for it right?

Asriel: Yeah

Izuku: I thought of name, how about Hyperdeath?

Asriel: That actually sounds pretty cool. Can I also ask, what is that notebook for?

Izuku: Oh, I write about the different types of quirks from heroes and villains, quirks just fascinate me.

Asriel: That's really cool, if you want I can tell you about the quirks of papyrus and my sister.

Izuku: No thanks I rather ask them.

Asriel: Ok

Toriel: Hello, sorry to interrupt but I have a question.

Izuku: Sure

Toriel: Which one is your favorite butterscotch or cinnamon?

Izuku: I like both.

Toriel: I see, do you know if Y/n likes either of these?

Izuku: She probably also likes both.

(Vote which one is your favorite)

Cinnamon

Butterscotch

*que explosion*

Asriel: What was that?

Izuku: I'm gonna guess it was Y/n and Asgore, their fight must've been EXPLOSIVE.

Papyrus: THAT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!