Chapter 11 Sports Festival

(Another original title)

Aizawa: Alright class dismissed you can go now.

Y/n: Hey dekiru what do you think about the sports festival?

Izuku: I don't know, but it's a chance for hero association to see our potential, so I'm kinda excited.

They try to get out of the class but is blocked by a bunch of other students.

Kirishima: Why are there students blocking our path?

Bakugo: The sports festival is coming up, so these extras are trying to study us.

Iida: Bakugo, you can't just call people extras just because you don't know them?

Bakugo: Oh shut it fur eyes, not like I care.

???: So this is class 1a? Do all students there act like this?

Bakugo: Who the hell are you?!

Shinsou: Oh my name is Shinsou and I gotta say I'm dissapointed.

Y/n: Oh hey Shinsou, long time no see.

Shinsou: Oh hey Y/n it has been a while.

Momo: You two know each other?

Y/n: Yea it was a while back like the first time we met was 6 years ago I think.

Shinsou: Ok Y/n I trust you, please tell me. Are all your classmates like this Pomeranian?

Bakugo: THE HELL YOU CALL ME?! I'M GONNA KICK YOU-

Bakugo gets choped on the back of his neck.

Y/n: Sorry about him but no, everyone here has a kind soul. This guy just has a big ego.

Shinsou: I see, well I'm leaving and good luck on the sports festival.

Y/n: You too

Time skip to sports festival

Present mic: ARE YOU ALL READY FOR THE SPORTS FESTIVAL?!

The crowd was cheering very intensely.

Present mic: ALRIGHT THEN, UP FIRST WE HAVE CLASS 1A FROM THE HERO COURSE THAT SURVIVED A VILLAIN ATTACK THANKS TO A BRAVE STUDENT!

Class 1a enters the arena and the crowd was cheering louder.

Present mic: NOW THESE GUYS HAVEN'T BEEN ON THE SPOTLIGHT LATELY BUT THEY ARE ALSO FROM THE HERO COURSE PLEASE WELCOME CLASS 1B!

The crowd cheered for them but not as loud as 1a.

*Present mic calls the other classes in but I forgot their letters so I'mma just skip it. *

The rest of the classes enter the stage and they were pissed that class 1a is getting more recognition than them.

Midnight: Alright quiet down, now before we begin the festival let's hear from UA'S representative, Y/n L/n get on stage.

Y/n: I was not expecting this.

Y/n walks up to the stage, at first there is silence but then Y/n speaks up.

Y/n: I just want to say, to everybody, classmates, teachers, citizens. I'm honored that I'm the representative of UA but I definitely wouldn't be here without the help of my friends, they helped throughout so much, I can list a few examples but that would take away time. They remind me of what a true hero is supposed to act, kind, strong, caring, they are what people that I call friends. I hope that everybody can act this way with each other, other classes, other schools, other countries, I hope we can all treat each other with respect and always stay determined. That is all I have to say.