Chapter 13 Sports Festival Finale

(No not the finale of the book it's the finale of the sports festival, also sorry for not posting for a long time I got lazy and was doing my other book and this chapter is long)

Present mic: THE BREAK IS OVER MEANING THAT WE CONTINUE THE SPORTS FESTIVAL, NOW TO MY LEFT IS IZUKU MIDORYA AND TO MY RIGHT IS SHOOT TODOROKI NOW BEGIN!!!

The match starts with Todoroki sending a wave of ice at a rapid pace but Izuku destroyed it with a faster blaster. This continued on for a couple more times until Todorokis body is starting to become ice and his attacks are slower.

Izuku: Come on use your fire side.

Todoroki: I refuse

Izuku: If you don't use your fire this will make my job easier. Do you really think that your fire is his quirk?

Todoroki: Of course it is.

Izuku: You're wrong, you may have gotten the fire from him but it's not his it's yours. Your quirk no one else's, if you think you can surpass All Might with oy half your power then you're dreaming. Now come on and get serious I'm getting bored here.

Todoroki gets a little annoyed by that and starts using his fire side.

Y/n: Woah, desire really got to him.

Momo: Wait you can hear them?

Y/n: Kinda but dekirus mouth was moving meaning they seemed to be having a conversation.

Todoroki was launching fire and ice attacks but Izuku keeps dodging by teleporting or countering with either bones or blasters.

Izuku: Time to end this.

Todoroki and Izuku are preparing huge blasts and the teachers were ready to stop the fight.

Izuku summoned a big gaster blaster which was seen to be charging an attack while Todoroki does the same with his fire.

They both shoot their attacks and the teachers, cementos and midnight tried to stop the collision but the walls got destroyed and there was a lot of smoke.

After the smoke disappears people can see Izuku still standing and Todoroki out of bounds slammed against a wall.

Midnight: Todoroki is out of bounds, the winner is Midorya.

The crowd cheered very loudly.

Ochako: Deku is strong and it also liked like he was taking it easy.

Y/n: Yeah dekiru was going easy on him, if he wanted to try then his attacks would deal poison.

Iida: Poison?!

Y/n: Yeah, if you get hit by his attacks then they deal poison, but don't worry it only weakens you it doesn't kill. He's probably not going to activate it either to give the others a chance.

Iida: I see, that is pretty good sportsmanship.

Betty: Well it looks like we're gonna fight each other next.

Y/n: Yeah, I never fought against you so this is a new experience, anyways good luck.

Betty: You too

Present mic: THE NEXT MATCH IS STARTING AND WE HAVE Y/N AND BETTY, NOW GO!

Y/n made the floor get covered in spears which forces Betty to jump. This was Y/n's plan because she jumped in the air and used the back of her spear to hit Betty but she was quick to react and turned Kumu into a shield.

Y/n: Not bad, how about this.

Y/n summons multiple spears but Betty turns Kumu into her own spear to use to deflect her attacks.