Chapter 7 New Form and New Best Friend

(I'm gonna write what happened with Betty, Momo, and Izuku when Y/n was fighting the Nomu for those of you guys that are wondering)

Izuku was sent through a portal were he ended up in the water zone. He teleported to the boat, almost getting into the water and is met by Tsu and Mineta.

Izuku: Hey are you guys ok?

Tsu: We're alright *kero, not sure about Mineta though he seems to be having a mental breakdown.

Mineta: There's no hope, we're all gonna die!

Izuku: Be quiet, I need to think of a plan to get us out of here.

Izuku had an idea.

Izuku: Tsuyu and Mineta tell me what your quirks are.

Tsu: Please call me Tsu, my quirks is frog and I can basically do whatever a frog can.

Mineta: My quirks is pop off, it's these sticky balls in my head, depending on my mood they stick to a surface for the whole day, but if use too much my head starts bleeding.

Izuku: Hmm, I think I came up with a plan.

Mineta: Please tell us, I just want to get out of here.

Izuku: Calm down, ok so here's the plan. I will jump off the boat and fire a giant gaster blaster at the water making a water tornado. Then Tsu you will have Mineta on your back shooting his sticky balls at the water so the villains get stuck and you grab me with your tongue to prevent me from falling.

Tsu: That sounds a bit risky.

Izuku: I'm sorry but it's the best plan I got in this situation. Please be with me.

Tsu and Mineta nodded and followed the plan.

Mineta: Oh my god I can't believe that worked.

Tsu: Yeah that was a go-

Tsu realizes that Mineta is groping her and proceeds to drown him.

Now let's see how Betty and Momo are doing.

Momo: Huh were are we?

Jirou: It looks like the side of a mountain, maybe this area was gonna be used for saving people from falling.

Denki: Uh guys, it looks like we're surrounded by villains.

Betty: That seems like a lot of villains.

Momo: Guys we have to come up with a plan.

Betty: Guys what're your quirks maybe I can think of something.

Momo: My quirk makes me create nearly anything from my body fat but I need to learn the properties of the item first.

Denki: I can summon electricity but if I use it too much my brain goes haywire and I become dumb for 20 minutes.

Jirou: I have earphone jacks that send waves that can destroy materials and possibly make the targets ears bleed.

Betty: Ok I think I got it. So here's the plan. Jirou use your earphones to shatter the side of the mountain so they can topple the villains, and Denki you try to use your most powerful electric attack while I use Kumu to make a shield to protect us and just incase Momo can you make an anti electricity blanket?

Momo: I think I can, and that also sounds like a good plan.

Betty: Alright let's do it.

They follow the plan and it worked but a villain managed to get out of the rubble.