❗️Timeout - Matthew❗️

I physically couldn't keep my tongue off of Elodie

In her mouth, on her skin, inside of her...

There was no way I was going to wake up next to the beautiful woman beside me and not want to kiss almost every inch of her body. 

She stirred softly beside me as my lips trailed a path down her naked stomach, her muscles flexing beneath the hum of appreciation falling from my mouth. 

Soft butter sunshine from the early morning rays burst through the curtained windows above my bed casting the room in an orange-honey sheen that danced along Elodie's creamy smooth skin. 

Hair soft as silk splayed out atop my pillows, Elodie's back arched of its own accord, eyelids still firmly shut and mind still deftly entranced in the throes of sleep. 

Hands skating down her arms and sides, goosebumps arose on her flesh, but I didn't make my move to anywhere more sensitive until her eyes fluttered open and exposed to me those beautiful hazel eyes.  Until she woke fully, I'd continue exploring her skin softly, slowly...

A harsh breath of air hissed through her teeth as my mouth found its way to her bare hip bone, hips shifting up off the mattress and into the air, closer to my mouth. 

A sharp nibble of my teeth on her skin had her coming completely awake, hands flying to my hair as my tongue soothed away the sharp sting my teeth had just made. 

"Matthew..."

"Good morning beautiful."

I couldn't keep the satisfaction from my voice at having her waking up already so flustered. 

A hand traveling down between her thighs had me smirking at the evidence of just how turned on she was, the mirror image to the raging boner pushing against the fabric of my boxers. 

"Well, this is a great way to wake up in the mornings."

"We should make it an everyday thing, then."

My heart kicked in my chest to see how she'd react to that one. 

I had not been expecting the big three words that we'd uttered to each other the night before, but as they fell from Elodie's lips, almost as if they'd never meant to leave her thoughts, it just felt right. 

So fucking right and perfect and that she was the only woman I wanted in my bed, ever...but I didn't know if she was ready for that yet, either, but she was the one to say it first, so...

"Mhmmm..." she almost moaned out, her eyes closing of their own volition as my fingers began their slow and careful ministrations against her most sensitive parts, dipping in and out of her while her back arched up and I licked my lips at the sight. 

She cried out unabashedly when my teeth clamped onto her inner thigh, hips bucking and undulating for more of whatever I was willing to give her.