❗️1.15❗️

*Warning- mature content ahead*

"Do you want me to get on my knees?"

He visibly choked at my words, and eyes wide with desire and lust, he seemed to finally realize he needed to take control of the situation sooner rather than later.

"I think you want to get on your knees for me, and you just want me to tell you what to do," he countered.

"I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want to, but you know, consent does go both ways..." I teased lightly.

He shot a hand forward, quick as lightning, and suddenly the ball was most definitely in his court as he tugged lightly on the strands of my hair thick with water.

He tipped my head up towards his and our eyes locked in a fierce battle of domination and wills.  I enjoyed being on top, being the one doing the work, but with Matthew...maybe I'd like being the one dominated, the one taken care of, the one told what to do.

The thought sent a liquid thrill through my blood.

"Then get on your fucking knees."

Finally.

I could've sang in happiness as I sunk to the ground, eye level with his towel clad front, but with his hands still in my hair forcing my gaze upward, I couldn't relent his gaze.

"Take my towel off."

I throbbed at his commands, fumbling with the knot at his hip but finally it fell down and I was greeted by him, thick and completely ready and a zing of excitement thrummed through me.

"Open your mouth."

I did as he said and nearly moaned at first contact with him.

I accommodated for him in my mouth and groaned out in warring painful pleasure as he hit the back of my throat, tears blurring my vision.

He rocked back on his heels, thrusting his hips forward so that all I could do was hang onto his thighs in front of me and bob back and forth, and when I met his eyes from below he cursed and fisted my hair even harder in his fist.

"So fucking good," he groaned out, pumping even faster as I whimpered around him but the whole thing was so erotic and heady that my heart threatened to burst right out of my chest at how turned on it made me.

The complete and total one eighty his personality from normal life to the bedroom was jolting, but I couldn't think about friendly, sweet, and gentle Matthew, not in that moment.

No, I wanted rough, hard Matthew pounding into the back of my throat in a punishing caress that promised to break me apart and put me back together again.

When he jerked his hips and loosed a pleasured cry into the air, I didn't let up, and the pure awe in his expression when all was said and done was enough for me to be satisfied myself for the rest of the night, but Matthew wasn't done with me yet.