Chapter 1: The Beginning of Time

Hi there, my name is Mya Giselle Bia Pacheco, Phoenix Queen of Ginovia, daughter of Hades and Persephone, Titan killing twin, goddess of power, reincarnation of the mother of all, savior of the world and this is my fucked up by somehow good life. To understand the present, you must understand the past first, let's start at the beginning of time when the creator of human and phoenix life was born. Now you're probably thinking of Adam and Eve or maybe even a God, but no the true creator of humanity was Astella. Astella Pacheco is my like 100 billionth times grandma and was born as a 25-year-old woman if that makes any sense. She was born out of the lava that once consumed the Earth, creating the first Phoenix ever. A perfect human made from pure fire.

Before we continue, let's go through the Phoenix's abilities. To quickly explain everything, 1.We can control fire, lava and heat and we can shoot fire from our hands, its self-explanatory right. 2.We can create invisible shields to protect ourselves in battle (These shields are also used to hide our country from the world. That's why Ginovia is not on the map). 3.We can create portals by cutting through the air while pushing out energy into the tips of our claws.4. With the flick of our wrist, we can summon swords, battle shields, knives, anything really. 5. A Phoenix can heal any illness terminal or temporary. (As long as the illness hasn't affected the Phoenix itself, it can be healed.) 6. Changing clothes is easy, just do a little Cinderella spin and picture what you'd like to change into and your outfit will change (you can only change into things that are in your closet). 7. Forms, we have 2 forms our phoenix forms, where we have fire hair (or scarlet hair when it's turned off) and red eyes. Then there is your human form and that is a mix of your parents DNA. I know you don't have the time to read about genetics go read someone else's book for that 😂. (Note: some Phoenix's who are also Gods have 3 forms, their human form, their Phoenix form and their God form.) 8. Claws are self-explanatory they come out from our nail beds like cat claws. 9. Fire wings come from our backs and are made from a bright fire and when they are turned off, the feathers are the brightest shade of Scarlet.10. While staring into someone's eyes we can read the persons mind and go through all of their memories. Also, we can mind link any person which is like talking to someone in their mind. 11. This only pertains to royal family Ginovia. By biting a part on the body of a mortal, the Phoenix saliva enters the wound and transfers the Phoenix genes into the mortal. While they sleep the genes merge with their DNA making them a Phoenix. It's best to do this process right before the mortal goes to bed or after... you know 😏. 12. Immortally is a bit complex, so stay with me while I attempt to explain. When a Phoenix is fatally wounded, we will not die. Out of the wound, our Phoenix will come out and become a ball of fire that shoots up above the body. When the Phoenix is above the body our physical body no longer exist. Inside that ball our Phoenix is repairing our body to be resurrected. Then once it is finished, your body will manifest down where we died. This also includes the fact that at a certain age we stop aging. I know we're really cool!

     Now that we covered that, we can get back to the story. Now Astella was the only Phoenix/human on Earth, so 5 days after her creation she created her husband Michaelis, he too was a Phoenix. With her healing powers she ripped a rib from her flesh and healed it to create Michaelis, just like Adam and God made Eve. Let's skip ahead 300 thousand years after the Earth's surface had cooled. There is a country that resided about 1 thousand miles West of Puerto Rico, Ginovia. The Royal palace is in the center of Ginovia was built from gold and the finest metals known to man. This metal was called Dragonite, made from the cartilage inside Dragons bones and extracted after they die. The world population was 10.7 million people, which were all Phoenix's. Astella and Michaelis had a single born daughter, Rose. Rose had 2 children and the Royal line went on. Astella and her husband were made the Queen and Prince of Ginovia since they created the first 100 people on Earth by redoing the same process that was done when creating Michaelis. One day after a walk through her beloved kingdom, Astella found Michaelis cheating on her with a maiden from the market square. Astella, in a fit of rage and sadness flew to the mad titan Kronos and begged him to give her a steel that would be able to take away a person's Phoenix and with their phoenix their powers too. Kronos decided to be kind for once and he gave her the orichalcum ore, it was heavy and it looked like a black rock, but nonetheless she thanked the crazy titan and took it anyway. But this seemingly harmless ore was more dangerous than Astella thought. Once she had returned to the kingdom Astella went to the town's blacksmith. The blacksmith told her it would take 1 week to make the sword of her dreams with the orichalcum ore that she had given him. She had also given him a bright scarlet jewel made from her blood to adorn the hilt of the sword.