"What is she doing?" Ambrose asks, standing up from his chair.

Caspian doesn't respond. He simply watches the screen. It seems he cant watch anymore because he turns the laptop around, letting us look.

Aspen is rummaging through the locker where the keys are. She suddenly stops, grabbing a key and clicking it, making the car unlock. She turns around in the garage and runs to the car. She gets in and drives out.

"What the f*ck?" Jasper says.

"Why would she do that?" Yarrow chimes in.

"I didn't know she could drive." Sorin says distantly.

"No time to dwell on it." Caspian says, standing up and closing the laptop. "We have to trust she knows what she's doing."

Caspian turns around and looks at his bookshelf. He removes a book, revealing a keycode lock. He types in the code quickly without anyone else being able to see.

Suddenly, the bookshelf moves. And I mean like slides open like in the f*cking movies. Don't get me wrong, I've been a part of this lifestyle for a long time but never have I seen something like this. 

"This is a tunnel leading out. We're outnumbered and we cannot fight them off, a lot of you would die. And don't mistake this for cowardly surrender. Romy's head will be on a mantle in my next office," He says, a darkness lacing his tone. "And that's a promise."

"Okay everybody, let's go." Ambrose urges.

Alani takes the leap first, he starts and the rest follow. 

Yarrow, Wind, Jasper, Kohen, Ambrose, Ash, Jyn, Xan, Sorin, Balor

Caspian, Kalon and I are the only ones left.

"Go." Caspian demands.

I'm about to go, until this Kalon b*tch suddenly pulls a gun on Caspian. I look towards the tunnel but everybody is too far gone already.

"As expected Kalon." Caspian says dismissively. He's not fazed in the slightest.

"I'm going to shoot you." He says, trying to sound threatening.

Caspian takes a menacing step towards him. Kalon visibly shakes in fear.

"Tell your boss I'll let him choose between oak and mahogany for the mantle." With those words, Cas turns around and walks into the tunnel. "Hudson, close the tunnel behind you. It locks."

Kalon seems angered by those words and holds the gun up again. His grip is so firm his hand is turning white. Kalon seemed like a good kid, but I can see it on his face he's been pushed off the edge.

I look back at Caspian and his back is turned to us. I look back at Kalon and see him put his finger on the trigger and close his eyes. 

I run and close the bookshelf door thing. It takes some effort but I manage to do it in enough time. Just like Caspian said, it locked right away. Looking back at Kalon, his expression only grows more angered now pointing the gun right at me.

"I had the opportunity." Kalon yells, frustrated. "How dare you!"

It's not more than a few seconds and I hear the gunshot.