Steve sits outside the Avengers Compound, staring at the floor, deep in thought. He looks beat, the only possibility of victory now not an opportunity.

He looks up as a deafening noise breaks the silence in the distance. He looks and sees an Audi R8 speeding towards the entrance. The car pulls over to Cap, but goes a bit too far, then reverses to Cap. Tony rolls down the window and looks at Cap, "Why the long face? Let me guess: He turned into a baby."

"Among other things, yeah" Steve shrugs, "What are you doing here?"

Tony gets out of the car, and walks around to the back, "That's the EPR Paradox. Instead of pushing Lang through time, you might've wound up pushing time through Lang. It's tricky. Dangerous. Somebody should've cautioned you against it."

"You did" Steve states.

"Oh, did I?" Tony says, acting like he didn't, "Thank God I'm here. Regardless, I fixed it" He holds up his right hand, with a device on it, "A fully functioning Time-Space GPS. I just want peace" he makes a peace sign with his fingers, "Turns out, resentment is corrosive, and I hate it."

"Me too" Steve says.

"We got a shot at getting these stones, but I gotta tell you my priorities, Bring back what we lost? I hope, yes. Keep what I got? I have to, at all costs. And maybe not die trying will be nice" Tony smiles. 

"Sounds like a deal" Steve reaches out his hand to shake in the deal, in which Tony replies in the same way.

Tony reaches back into his trunk to pull something else out, Captain America's Shield. He makes to give it to Steve, who hesitates, "Tony I don't know."

"Why? He made it for you" Tony shrugs, "Plus, honestly I have to get it out of the garage before Morgan takes it sledding."

Steve fits his arm into the shield, "Thank you, Tony."

"Will you keep that a little quiet?" Tony asks, "Didn't bring one for the whole team. We are getting the whole team, yeah?"

"We're working on that right now" Steve tells him.

A Benatar lands in the yard of the Avenger's Compound. Scott is sitting having a Taco and some Nachos at a bench, and everything falls out of the taco as the Benatar lands. Nebula and Rocket walk out of the ship, and past Scott, "Hey, humie! Where's Big Green?"

"Kitchen, I think" Scott answers in shock, "That's awesome."

"Rhodey, careful on re-entry" nebula says into a earpiece, "There's an idiot on the landing zone."

She walks away. Moments later, just as Scott is getting back to his senses, Rhodey lands right in front of him without warning. This time Scott is so surprised, he drops the whole taco, "Oh, God!"

"What's up, regular sized man?" Rhodey greets.

As Rhodey walks away, Bruce walks out of the Compound. Seeing that Scott dropped his lunch, he hands two tacos from his own lunch to Scott. Scott takes it while giving Bruce a puzzling look at this act of kindness.

Bruce sits at the back of a Utility car as they traverse the green countryside of Norway. They stop at a small town on a port. Bruce and Rocket get out of the car, and look around at the remaining Asgardians, living like normal humans at a port, "Kind of a step down from a golden palace and magic hammers and whatnot" rocket states.

"Hey, have a little compassion, pal" Bryce says, "First they've lost Asgard, then half the people. They're probably just happy to have a home" Bruce spots Valkyrie looking over at him, and heads over to her.