After that essential greeting, Mina and I said no more. I sit in my comfortable position and rest a hand on my chin.

Silence. The clock on the wall is ticking loudly.

So strangely, quiet. Normally, if it were just me I would've just enjoyed the silence but with someone here, I can't help but feel bothered.

I'm not saying I'm uncomfortable or anything.

It's just a random of thoughts wandering my head like Should I say something? How do I start a conversation? Does it matter, really?

On the other hand, I took a secret glance at Mina. The way she smile tells that she didn't mind sharing the silence with me. I take that means that she's comfortable. I'm honoured.

But still... it would've been better if I was friendlier.

If my character is not Chun Y/N, then I'd talk to Mina and act all flustered because of how beautiful she is.

But, I'm Chun Y/N. I remain in my character, I live for my dignity.

I won't talk unless Mina talks first.

How prideful, Chun Y/N.

Just then, I remembered. Myoui Mina is just like me. We're both introverts and don't want to fit in. I can explain why she talks less.

Not even a single word about yesterday? Or about today's club activity?

After that, Mina and I never get to talk about anything. It was only for a moment until the students arrive one by one in the classroom.

I don't think I regret anything. It's a good thing we didn't speak a word at all. I mean, that's a lot better if you ask me.

She's surprisingly unruffled, I praise.

The teacher came and class has begun. Anew life took a turn.

♧ ♧ ♧

The Helper's club room was like an opulent design you'd often see in an office. It's wide enough for more than six people. It would be hilarious if they added an air conditioner in the room, I would've stayed there forever.

As time passed, it was club hours.

Sana stretches her arms out in her seat before wrapping her hands around the hot mug Mina had brewed a hot drink for her. "So nice~"

"I agree, beautiful day, I say," Mina shows an elegant smile and pours a drink on Momo's mug, like a cool butler serving a VIP.

"I really feel at home here," Momo says.

"Good thing we saved this club~" Sana looks up the roof and feels the moment.

"We're not the one that saved this club though," Mina reminds.

"You're right ~ I feel like we're missing something," Momo joins along in sighing of relief.

"We're all here so..." Sana mumbles.

The atmosphere was filled with comfort and joy. No presence of anything evil until..

Sana slams the table, "Y/N DIDN'T COME!"

"I figured," Mina sighs softly as if she knew she has seen this coming.

"We're so stupid enough to rely on that damn narcissistic," Momo clicks her tongue.

"To be fair, Y/N did play a part and saved us," Mina explains.

"But Y/N needs to be present here, at least!" Sana whines childishly and throws an arm in the air.

"That bastard... I think Y/N is planning to go straight home as usual," Momo tells.

"No surprise there," Mina giggles softly. "This morning before everyone arrives the class, we were alone in the room," The way she voiced sounded like a brag more than a note.

"Alone, huh...?" Momo lowly response.

"I don't think I needed to ask what you were two doing..." Sana whispers.

"What now?! Are we just going to let Y/N go?" Momo grunts, her hands placed at the back of her neck.

"That's certainly not a good idea. Getting to know the members is an important thing to do as part of the club," Sana tells.

"Girls... I don't think Y/N is going home," Mina declares.

"Really?" Both Momo and Sana blink.

"Yes. It's a little bit rude to jump any conclusion to our new member, Y//N. So, let's start a safe assumption," Mina puts a hand in her chin and grins confidently.

"Like what...? Y/N peed pants and go home?"

"No... what if... we're too beautiful that Y/N can't handle us in this little room?" She says, smirking as her finger touched her plump lips.

Momo wheezed in surprised while Sana gulped hard. "Wow, I'm getting excited just by seeing your faces right now,"

"Mina..." Momo squints her eyes.

"You're teasing us," Sana chuckles shyly.

♧ ♧ ♧

I did go home.

No way I'm going to the club room of dorks.

I can already see how chaotic the room is with me on it.

Especially, Mina. She may be quiet but there's a lot of mysteries hidden inside her head.

Sana is loud and friendly, but there are times she gets really spoiled.

Lastly, Momo. She's the daughter of a gang. I can't let her beat the crap out of me and ruin my good-looking face.

I'm coming home. I'm coming home.

I have a club now and I can rest assured.

I'm definitely coming home.

On my way home, there was a swarm of paparazzi flashing a loud shot in the air. That did caught my attention and decided to look.

It was an Idol Group, 3MIX. And they seem to be heading to my school.

But before that, they were interviewed with a camera and a high quality microphone on their hands.

"Ooh," I can't help but gasp.

A lot of students and people were crowding in to get a better view of them. I sighed, hating the crowd as my legs moved away.

I'll just see them in the news.

And so, I skipped my club.