Mere biwi ka toh jawaab nahi!

Start from the beginning

Everyone left and we both sat there on the chairs.
"I hate this feeling. The last time I was sitting before and O.T. my whole life was doomed." I said closing my eyes

She rested her head on my shoulder holding my elbow.

"He'll be fine. I am sure he is one adamant old man." She said and I chuckled.

"That he is." I said smiling and we both drifted off.

"Mr. Dixit." Someone called and I opened my eyes.

"Your grandfather is out of danger and there are chances that he will be conscious in a few hours." The nurse said and I smiled with teary eyes.

"Can we see him?" I asked.

"Yess, he's been shifted to a private ward. You can go in after that." She said and left.

I looked at my side to see Sana sleeping like a baby on my shoulder.
"Sana." I called her softly moving her hair tendrils away and she just tightened her hold on my elbow.

Awww!
She's soo cute!

"Sana." I called again tapping her cheek and she opened her eyes sleepily.

"Uhh! I'm sorry. I drifted off." She said getting up.

"We have a good news." I said and she looked at me confused.

"He is out of danger and been shifted to a private ward." I said and she smiled wide.

"That's great! I'll call bua and tell her." She said calling her immediately.

Her & bua's equation have changed drastically after this incident.

We both went towards his private ward and I sat on the couch before him.
"When everyone comes, you go and rest. Also eat something." I said and she rolled her eyes again.

"Aise to bada biwi hai biwi hai karte rehte ho. Biwi ka farj nahi hota pati ke sath rukhna?" She asked glaring at me.

"Aree baba— I started but she shushed me keeping her index finger on my lips.

"Jaungi to tumhare sath, varna maine nahi jana." She said and I nodded.

Koi aur option hain mere paas?
Sunti toh ye kisiki hai nahi!

When we entered the private ward after having breakfast we saw that grandfather was already up & trying to sit.

"Don't move too much." I said and ran towards him.

The doctor came in and checked him.
"Everything is fine. He will have be admitted for a week so that we make sure he is under proper care." The doctor said and I nodded thanking him.

Everyone rushed in and Grandma went all hyper with her emotions.
"What would I do without you? Aage se ghar se hi nahi nikalne dungi." Grandma said glaring at him and he just chuckled.

"Sabki Biwi aisi hi hoti hai. Mujhe laga tha bass meri wali hi chillati rehti hai." I whispered in Sana's ear and she chuckled elbowing me.

"Owww! Jab dekho marti rehti hai!" I said wincing.

"Muh band rakha karo fir maar nahi padegi." She said glaring at me.

"Sana." My grandfather called her and she walked towards him.

"She told me about the blood transfusion." He said pointing towards grandma.

"You're fine now, everyone was worried. I just did what was right at that time." She said with her same stoic face.