A/N

Writer~San: AnD ThAT'S iT! *dumps out countless buckets of my tears*

I can't freaking believe it. I made it! I survived! It was 5 AM when I finished this and I am TIRED! I got a well deserved break afterwards, don't worry about it, lol.

I want to thank everyone for reading, commenting, voting, and overall supporting this book. It was an idea I had hidden for six months, and it was so great to be able to finally write it for y'all!!!!

Weird but I'm starting to notice a pattern with my books, specifically the PapyrusxReaders. Now, don't hate me, but I'm one of those people that kinda favors a Sans over Papyrus.. -BUT, ALSO IN MY OPINION- My PapyrusxReaders are turning out to be even better than my SansxReaders. At first I thought it was chance but now I am completely shocked as to WHY that keeps happening.

( "・∇・) How..? Just, HoW..?

A special thank you to:
AvocadoDragon
Why? Because she actually made a piece of fan art for this book!

A special thank you to:✨ AvocadoDragon ✨Why? Because she actually made a piece of fan art for this book!

( TwT) AAAA- It's funny. It's awesome. How the heck did she do this so fast? Go check out her art book because the talent surely doesn't end here! Also, she's amazing follower of mine so thank you so much~

Welp, as prophesy foretold, it is time for Oreo to hide back into the void and regain her strength, for possibly a thousand years.

Still, don't feel burdened to leave questions, comments, or suggestions. I really enjoy reading them and I try to answer to as many as I can~

CyA- *vanish*

Book Started: November 14, 2021
Book Ended: January 11, 2022
Total Words: A LOT-