Chapter 13- Flood of Tears

(~Your POV~)

The sky has already turned dark by the time I arrive. I slow to a stop and pull aside on the street. As discussed with Papyrus, I stopped my car in front of the driveway. Stretch was sure that he didn't want me going into the house. Instead, I was told to park, text him, and then wait. He didn't want me to worry or have a conflict with his emotional brother. Still, my nerves are high, making my fingers squeeze tighter around the steering wheel.

'We'll have to make this quick. It's going to rain soon.'

The bright glow of my phone illuminates the car as I send him a message.

[Hey, I'm outside. You ready?]

It took a minute. I got a bit more nervous sitting in the prolonged silence, but it was immediately replaced with relief when I spotted a response.

-[Yeah, give me a sec]

[Need help?]

-[Just stay in the car]
-[I got it.]

[K..]

The passing seconds felt like eternity as I waited. In pure honesty, I never wanted to be the cause for this much division between them. As I cleaned my house yesterday, part of me secretly hoped that Papyrus would change his mind. But he didn't, so now I fear about what's going to happen after he comes out that door.

Stretch told me that he was going to tell Blue early, just so that it wasn't so sudden. I sincerely hope that Sans was willing to listen to him. I still see him as my friend, but he's changed a lot lately. The last thing I would want is for him to lose his cool and take out all his anger on me.

'It's only for a few days.'

The front door opens, and Honey is the first to come out. He's carrying a small duffel bag for his luggage and pulling a very large suitcase behind him. He's got his machine in the larger suitcase, so I can imagine it must be heavy. His younger brother is walking right behind him, argues and yelling up a storm. Blueberry is NOT happy. I don't blame him either.

'But this was Papyrus' decision. As his friend and brother, both of us should be supporting that.'

I want to help Papyrus out with carrying his things. It would be rude to make him do it all by himself, especially when he's still not feeling well. I face my anxiety and step out of the car. As I get closer to them, the intimidation resurfaces. I hug my arms around myself and try to focus my eyes on the ground. My voice only came out as a mumble, "Honey, let me get those."

He noticed my very nervous behavior, gently petting the top of my head, "Thanks." I grabbed his things and walked over to my car. I was right, the larger suitcase is heavy like a stack of bricks. I'll have to be careful when packing it into the car. As I opened up the trunk of my car, I glanced over at the two skeleton brothers.

"Papyrus, you can't go! I refuse to let you!!!" Blue screams in frustration, his pupils lost all their color. "Sans, we talked about this. It's only for a few days. You need a break before you end up hurting yourself. Also, I expect your attitude with Y/N to change." Honey remained calm, going to pat his brother's skull. Enraged, Blueberry jumped back. I definitely wasn't expecting what happened next.

Two skull creatures appear behind Sans' back as he says, "I wasn't giving you an option." The skull heads' fierce gaze and growls shifted to Pap. Then suddenly they stopped, looking between both brothers and showing that they were very confused.