Chapter 21- Blue's Therapy

Writer~San: Heya EvErybOdYYyy! I'm back, because I actually HaD TWO CHAPTERS for today! I had to see everyone's reactions, lol. (TwT) Rest In Peace, Honey *sobs* God- Imma die too- Probably gonna make everyone cry agAiN- I'M SO SORRY XDDDD
.
.
(~Time Skip A Week~)

"B-BluE, I cAN'T!" I shriek, my legs shaking to the point of nearly giving out. "Don't worry human, I got you!" He laughs a bit, staying by my side and not letting go.

"I-I'm g-g-gOinG TO f-f-f-fALL!"
.
"No you won't! Even if you do, I'll swiftly catch you with my magic! And even if that fails, I'll get you a stuffed animal from the gift shop downstairs."
.
"B-BLUE!!!"
.
"Mweh heh heh! Okay, okay! Five minute break."

He helps me back to the bed. Wore out and very anxious, I grab at my chest, "I-I-It i-i-isn't w-w-work-working!"

I barely give myself any time to breathe through that statement. Blueberry smirks because of my stutter. He comes close, standing in front of me and saying in a calm tone, "Y/N, slow down. Breathe." He takes a deep breath himself, encouraging me to do so as well.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath too.

'I can do it.'

"Better?" "Y-Yes. Thank you, Sans." I reply, being extra careful with my words.

Just as I expected, he vibrates with immediate excitement. It's adorable to see him act so childish sometimes, his pupils shaping into vibrantly glowing stars. "See?! That's progress! If you can do that, then you'll be walking again too in no time!"

A little embarrassed, I look away to hide my reddening cheeks, "I guess s-so.."

"We can always get some extra help too if that would help you feel more comfortable." Sans offers. I stay quiet, looking out the windows.

Blue's been visiting more often. Eventually, I started adjusting to what it was like to have his usual company again.

(~Time Skip Another Few Days~)

"Okay Miss Y/N, try taking a few steps for me." The doctor says, placing his clipboard to the side. With Blueberry's constant visits and help, I've been able to walk in small steps with the assistance of a walker. It has two upright bars on its metal frame that strap to my forearms. On the bottom, there's four small wheels to roll it around easier.

It takes a lot of upper arm strength to keep myself standing straight. My legs are tense, jerking slightly every now and then to trip me. It's shaky and sometimes unpredictable. Still, I keep my determination, taking small steps across the room.

My doctor commends me with a smile, "Good job. I definitely see you walking out of here sometime soon! It's amazing how far you've come in the past few weeks. And how is your new medication? Any side effects?" "M-Minor migraines.. u-u-um.. mostly.." I softly respond, walking myself back to my bed and sitting down. I take much needed breaths, feeling the burning sensation in my trembling arms.

The nurse that has been standing beside him comes closer, unlatching the straps and rolling the walker to the other side of the room. Meanwhile, the doctor writes some stuff down on his clipboard, "Alright. I'll see if we can get you something to help with those migraines, okay?" In response, I simply nod.